What are you listening to right now?

One of the new discoveries for me in a while to really blow my skirt up. Really good stuff, and @AndyTNBD, I really hope the gears are grinding in terms of new stuff coming our way sometime "soon", i.e. whenevery you guys are ready. But soon, ok?

I listened to the entire album without stopping. Sometimes I can't make it 30 seconds into
something new to me. :)

I tend not to do instrumental music, but I am as stoked about that album as I was the first time I heard Russian Circles.

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO f'ing good!!

I listened to the entire album without stopping. Sometimes I can't make it 30 seconds into
something new to me. :)

I tend not to do instrumental music, but I am as stoked about that album as I was the first time I heard Russian Circles.

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO f'ing good!!
Same thing happened to me. The rest of their catalogue is pretty great as well, give it a spin!

Got to see them in Atlanta at the Omni after Rick Allen’s accident he and they were amazing
I was there too, man. The Hysteria Tour, right? Concert in the round...that was a wild show. So many people crammed in that place like the proverbial sardines.

I was there too, man. The Hysteria Tour, right? Concert in the round...that was a wild show. So many people crammed in that place like the proverbial sardines.
Yep had a t shirt from the show but wore it out lol. The stage was a trip and I have to say I was really impressed with Rick Allen. What a show!
That was such an awesome concert and the ride on Marta was a trip everyone was on the party train lol.
That was really a great time and Rick Allen didn’t miss a beat.

Back
Top Bottom