What are you listening to right now?

Bunch of catchy songs on that record!
Have to forgive their fundamentally ridiculous posturing, but if you can, they rock.
(This is all from memory, haven't listened to them in a long time.)
Saw them in concert back in the early 2000's I think. Ha!, It looked as if someone had froze Kiefer then thawed him out to do the concert! The dude looked sounded and played the same, it was a great show! musicianship and showmanship were both top notch!

Wow, just wow! I never knew the 'Better Call Saul' theme was an actual song. @FadingMemory posted his recording of the intro (in FM3 area). I had been meaning to learn this and when I looked into it I found this by Little Barrie. He has some other great stuff too, I'll post an extra.

Wow, just wow! I never knew the 'Better Call Saul' theme was an actual song. @FadingMemory posted his recording of the intro (in FM3 area). I had been meaning to learn this and when I looked into it I found this by Little Barrie. He has some other great stuff too, I'll post an extra.

So, funny enough, last night I sent the thing I recorded to my friend who I used to be in a band with, who lives in Portland, OR. He was like "oh yeah, that's Little Barrie, we played a show with them like 10 years ago." I looked it up, and it was actually a few weeks after I had left that band, but almost exactly ten years ago. Regardless, interesting how those intersections happen.

Listening to some backing tracks (decent imitations of the originals) that will inspire practice.

Sorry to report, no video, but there are numerous good websites that offer tracks for a nominal fee.

Why not? :)

Edit: Ok, that was awful. I actually listened to the ENTIRE new album this morning. Glad I was
doing other things, because it would have been waysted time otherwise. Not trying to
sound like I am spewing the Haterade here, but that album was music made for middle-aged
Karens. Blech!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom