Welcome DAVE MURRAY of IRON MAIDEN to the Fractal Audio Artist Roster

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
's official! We're thrilled to welcome Dave Murray of IRON MAIDEN, a legendary symbol of pure METAL power, to the esteemed list of artists using Fractal Audio Systems products. Dave has already thundered through over a dozen shows using the Axe-Fx for amp modeling, cab sims, and effects -- plus a cool tap for live cabs on stage. Dave and his tech Colin (and legions of fans) are thrilled with the results.
On top of this, Dave is also rocking an FC-12 and some seriously cool pedalboard "candy" from our friends @ZenRigs.

PS: Now you know why the Graphic EQ block has that spanking new JM-PRE type... Cliff added it by special request.

Here's what Dave said about his Axe-Fx III Mk II Turbo.

The Axe-Fx creates any sound you can dream up. Has all the dynamics of tube driven amps. An amazing versatile unit of great sounds and pure tones.

Dave Murray
IRON MAIDEN

1687532511288.png

Last edited:
That is unbelievably cool. Mr. Murray has been one of my guitar idols since Number of the Beast came out.

I've actually got one of his Fender sig guitars, which I love, but man, that white one in the rig rundown is really sweet.

@ZenRigs Man noticed you received a shout out in the video. Nice FC covers!
Thank you!

Awesome video!

Plus, I can finally talk about this too as they have been road testing some brand new no-glare heavy duty prototype display protectors for Fractal floor units that I designed which I’m really excited to share soon. They also use some ZenRigs stuff on the rack units too.

Visiting them next week. More info soon 🙂

Last edited:
I knew he'd be copying me eventually.

:tongueclosed:

Relationships like these show that Fractal knows what connectivity, I/O flexibility, performance, and reliability that touring professionals look for in their gear. The fact that some of the largest and most experienced stadium/arena touring acts are using the same gear that we are shows that we're living in a great time to be a guitar player.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Would love to git my mitts on his presets. Dave & Adrian along with Reb Beach is why i play guitar and own a JMP-1/9200. i switched to Axe FX for when i needed to play silently and as a back up to my JMP-1 and to replace a fridge size rack of aging costly/hard to repair Rack FX units. Glad to see he is following suit and making his rigcloser to what im currently using since i see he still has his Marshall JMP-1s and the classic Marshall rack amps still with a AXE FX 3 Turbo just like i run. I ssume he kept the JMP-1 in his rack as a if all else fails backup.

Attachments

• 354261476_966925321309699_6510545866973571608_n.jpg
    354261476_966925321309699_6510545866973571608_n.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom