Waitlist Email

So… it looks like several here jumped on the waitlist after me yet have already recieved the invite email. I got on and confirmed June 12th and I have yet to receive the invite email. Is the waitlist not being served chronologically.

Yes, I checked my junk mail as well…

So… it looks like several here jumped on the waitlist before me. I got on and confirmed June 12th and I have yet to receive the invite email. Is the waitlist not being served chronologically.

Yes, I checked my junk mail as well…
Yes, the wait list is being served chronologically. Check with Fractal about your status.

You'll have to do what I did - contact sales@fractalaudio.com. They'll take care of you.
Contacted them yesterday. They got back to me even though it was New Year’ Eve! Yet again the Fractal team goes above and beyond! Apparently their system showed the email was sent but I didn’t receive it. I’ve never unsubscribed or anything. However, they attached the original email in their response and my order has been submitted!

I’ve been loving my FM3 but have had to get VERY creative to stay within its CPU limits on some of my presets. Especially those with shimmer verb or Aurora Delay. I’m looking forward to the additional flexibility the FM9 will provide!

Contacted them yesterday. They got back to me even though it was New Year’ Eve! Yet again the Fractal team goes above and beyond! Apparently their system showed the email was sent but I didn’t receive it. I’ve never unsubscribed or anything. However, they attached the original email in their response and my order has been submitted!

I’ve been loving my FM3 but have had to get VERY creative to stay within its CPU limits on some of my presets. Especially those with shimmer verb or Aurora Delay. I’m looking forward to the additional flexibility the FM9 will provide!
Win!

It will be an extremely significant upgrade in flexibility!

I received an invite last year but didn’t pull the trigger at the time. Even though the email states the invitation doesn’t expire, the link sure did. So I had to get back on the waitlist again. Sure hope my GAS doesn’t compel me to go the QC or Kemp route.

I received an invite last year but didn’t pull the trigger at the time. Even though the email states the invitation doesn’t expire, the link sure did. So I had to get back on the waitlist again. Sure hope my GAS doesn’t compel me to go the QC or Kemp route.
Pretty sure I’ve seen posts recently of guys getting invites but not buying. Maybe you can use their unused link.

Do you mean pre-Turbo? Last year was only 2 days ago ;)

I'm assuming you mean before the Turbo announcement, and the links did expire for those and was explained somewhere (maybe in this thread) by Matt.

Do you mean pre-Turbo? Last year was only 2 days ago ;)

I'm assuming you mean before the Turbo announcement, and the links did expire for those and was explained somewhere (maybe in this thread) by Matt.
Yep pre-turbo…about a month before the turbo was announced I believe

Back
Top Bottom