Waitlist Email

Way late to the FM9 party here, but stoked to see the waitlist moving so fast! I saw The Aristocrats live in the summer of 2022, and Guthrie Govan's entire rig was an FM9, which, of course, sounded amazing. I was lucky enough to meet him after the show (incredibly nice guy) and he said that he used the FM9 during the pandemic to get huge sounds without having to play big, loud amps. Anyway, a couple of months later I found myself eyeing a $500 vibe pedal, and I thought...wait a minute, I should get one of those things that Guthrie had, and then I'd have every pedal! And amp! So I got on the wait list in September 2022.

Thanks to the guys at Fractal for running the wait list in such a fair and transparent manner, and to @Admin M@ and @Greg Ferguson for providing so many updates. Looking forward to joining the Fractal family sometime in 2023! Happy new year!

With all the weather delays my FM9 finally showed up today!! Was shipped 12/21. Would have arrived 12/24, but obviously storm delayed that. Now the fun begins!!

I don’t have the heart to sell my FM3. It is perfect for those who want that form factor. It is also perfect for traveling and as a backup. But, yes…at home and for local stuff, I won’t do anything other than keep the FM3 updated and ready to go when needed. After 4-5 days with the FM9…it is the best piece of gear I’ve ever purchased. Form, fit, quality, and value are perfect.

I put my request in 3-5-2022. I got my invite 12-15-2022. It showed up yesterday. I used it tonight at the first gig. Sounded killer! I do miss some CPU from my Af3 mkii turbo, but this is perfect for smaller gigs and rehearsals. Couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom