Waitlist Email

Wow. Suddenly it feels like my August 17, 2022 rsvp/waitlist date isn't so far off.

But still, I'm trying to temper my expectations.

Afterall, Admin did say there was a limited amount left in this current batch. And I imagine there have been a few decent surges in the waitlist following Neil Schon & Guthrie Govan adopting the FM9 and again after 'turbo' announcement - among others.

Wow. Suddenly it feels like my August 17, 2022 rsvp/waitlist date isn't so far off.

But still, I'm trying to temper my expectations.

Afterall, Admin did say there was a limited amount left in this current batch. And I imagine there have been a few decent surges in the waitlist following Neil Schon & Guthrie Govan adopting the FM9 and again after 'turbo' announcement - among others.
Chip and microprocessor supply seems to be getting better globally so fingers crossed they won't have the long wait to get more units rolling... In my other life I work in an industry that had serious issues with chip related delays and it's seems to have gotten a lot better over the last 4-6 months... Labor is more the issue now.

Waitlist 6/2/22
Invite Today
Order Today

Just downloaded the gifts of tone, looking forward to trying those out! Starting to feel bad for my well-loved AX8, losing favor to the newer, younger model!
What is that, a month in a day!! July might be next week if the supply holds out.

FM9 Waitlist Confirmation: Tue, May 17, 9:57 AM
Purchase invitation: Today @ 9:59 AM
FM9 Turbo ordered: Today @ 12:43 PM

It took me nearly 3 hours to order because I was working and not tracking my email. Now it's a different kind of waiting. Now a different kind of anticipation. :)

JUNE?!?! They've hit JUNE waitlist dates?? My birthday is in April - you think they'll get up to October dates in time?
From what I'm seeing, I'm now anticipating my mid-December2022 wait-list entry to get an invitation about March time-frame, as long as they don't run out of parts to build them. From looking at the general trend, they are building about 4 or 5 weeks of wait-list product in about a week, so for me, 6 months remaining on the wait-list suggests an invitation will arrive ~6-8 weeks from now, which is late February. Imperfect world: I'll say March. Cant wait!

From what I'm seeing, I'm now anticipating my mid-December2022 wait-list entry to get an invitation about March time-frame, as long as they don't run out of parts to build them. From looking at the general trend, they are building about 4 or 5 weeks of wait-list product in about a week, so for me, 6 months remaining on the wait-list suggests an invitation will arrive ~6-8 weeks from now, which is late February. Imperfect world: I'll say March. Cant wait!
I would think they received in enough components to build x-number of units and once they run out of those components the deliveries will pause again until the next shipment shows up. The real questions are will your order come up before x runs out and when is the next shipment coming in? I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong since my waitlist date is early November. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom