Waitlist Email

The devil 👿 in me wants to create a new Waitlist thread titled "Fractal Audio FM9 Purchase Invitation" and see all the people watching their inboxes freak out. However, what will likely get me removed from the waitlist, so I will just keep hitting my F5 button.

12/27 1:41PM ET

I put my name on the waitlist on the day of the announcement a couple hours after the announcement. I received my invite yesterday, September 22nd and placed my order this morning.
You realize the announcement was made at 1:00 pm EST? According to what we see in this thread, they’re not even at 1:30 from the waitlist so getting in the list a couple of hours after makes no sense.

You realize the announcement was made at 1:00 pm EST? According to what we see in this thread, they’re not even at 1:30 from the waitlist so getting in the list a couple of hours after makes no sense.
Well, actually we're at 1:37pm EST. But nothing has been reported for today.

Well, actually we're at 1:37pm EST. But nothing has been reported for today.
So many people who are on the waitlist and getting invites are probably not engaging in the forum, much less this thread so I figure there will be days when no one reports. If we are at 1:37 pm est I'm feeling pretty good being at 1:49 pm est...that is assuming they didn't run out of stock of the first batch.

Just signed up for the Waitlist. I probably won't get it but who knows.

What date are we at for when people sent their Waitlist email?

I just noted from the FAS website > FM9 that the first production run of product will be shipped to the US & Canada. Int'l dealers might expect subsequent runs to include global distribution, which will slow things down for us domesticated types. Sry to be the bearer of bad news. Another Day in Paradise...

Woohoo!!!

My old board might be a little too big, but that's ok because I can't stand the sloppy corners I ended up with when I made it.

And the cool thing is, it was a more pleasant experience going through the factory presets this time around than it was when I first got my III, just because all I had were really high output pickups at the time and they didn't bode so well with the majority of presets. This time I went through a bunch with my PRS semi-hollow and man, I'm just going to leave them in there and then tweak them once I find a band to jump into. There's plenty of room for the 5 presets I use over and over in my III. :D

I sent mine at 1:37PM ET on the 27th but nothing yet....hoping it comes today or tmrw so I can get it next week! I have seen others with 1:37 but so far no luck for me,
oddly, I'm a 1:37 confirmation as well. (NO INVITE YET) Still undecided anyway though. I like the portability of the FM3, but the processing power of the FM9 intrigues me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom