Waitlist Email

I got on the list Day 1 Hour 1 and got an invite last week, if that's useful information to all y'all speculators.

I elected to defer. One of you Hungry Hungry Hippos can have it in my stead. I've decided I'm good with my FM3/FC12 until the Axe-FX IV waitlist pops.

What does hour 1 mean? I’m assuming before 1:30 EST.

I got on the list Day 1 Hour 1 and got an invite last week, if that's useful information to all y'all speculators.

I elected to defer. One of you Hungry Hungry Hippos can have it in my stead. I've decided I'm good with my FM3/FC12 until the Axe-FX IV waitlist pops.
I'd take it, if you are willing! toddplesko@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

What does hour 1 mean? I’m assuming before 1:30 EST.
It meant that I put my email in to the waitlist on the first hour of the first day that it was announced. That was intended to help some get an idea of the amount of time between getting on the waitlist to getting a purchase invite. Sorry for the confusion.

The other user indicated that he deferred in his response to Fractal, thus freeing them up to allocate that unit to the next person in line, not that he was offering to "give" his invite to anyone else. I don't believe the latter is allowed.
@Watty is correct.

Got an email back from Andrew that seemed auto-generated or generic :( . Said that it may be "months" before an "individual" gets an invite...so not to catered to my 12:30 CT timestamp haha. They must be THAT BUSY! Makes sense...patience is a virtue! Now send me my invite! LOL

Last edited:
Got an email back from Andrew that seemed auto-generated or generic :( . Said that it may be "months" before an "individual" gets an invite...so not to catered to my 12:30 CT timestamp haha. They must be THAT BUSY! Makes sense...patience is a virtue! Now send me my invite! LOL

I got a similar response to a query about my invite. The wait continues..........

This looks like day two of no reported invites. They may have run through the first batch that they had in stock. We may have to find something else to discuss until sometime next month.

This kind of helps because I'm on the fence about the FM9 vs. the Axe FX III. I need a bit more power than the FM3 can muster. I'm making it work for now, but an upgrade is definitely needed. The Axe FX III will not leave me not wanting/needing anything, but there's that nice all-in-one/portability feature of the FM9. Decisions...decisions

Back
Top Bottom