Waitlist Email

Cliff asked about the initials on the QC tag when this happened before because they should be shipping with FW 4...

Looks like several recipients have just reported FW 3. Oops :(
Yes sir, I knew Matt had already addressed it, which was the only reason I thought it was worth mentioning to him. He’s plenty busy without my whining to him, right? :)

Not an issue at all. I’d much rather have a new unit with old firmware than still be standing in the queue!

Cliff asked about the initials on the QC tag when this happened before because they should be shipping with FW 4...
Not trying get anyone in trouble, but, ohh, let's say I happened to have said initials, on said QC tag, on said delivered FM9...

...in theory - where would such information, if it existed, be forwarded to?

...asking for a friend...

I mean, it's not a big deal to me and I felt kinda bad posting it cuz if I really don't want anyone to get into trouble over it. Was only posting because I thought it was asked for.

Waitlist Dec. 26.
I have the FM3. My learning curve is ready for this. Cant wait. I will keep my FM3. I also have the FC12, so with the FM9 I will have all kinds of options.
I wasn't mad but I bought my FM3 shortly before FM9 came out.

I mean, it's not a big deal to me and I felt kinda bad posting it cuz if I really don't want anyone to get into trouble over it. Was only posting because I thought it was asked for.
Understandable, but the flip-side is that it's part of the QC process and it really should come with the latest firmware... As your QC tag shows, somebody is supposed to check firmware and presets.

True, but some have reported receiving there new FM9 with a previous firmware. So I thought I would mention it.
Sorry, I misread your post.

I thought you were announcing that Firmware 4 was available. My brain added an "is" into your sentence that isn't actually there :)

Hey do we have any Canadian customers in this thread? Tried to do PayPal PayLater option, but it charges me the full amount regardless, so I went with an alternative route. Anyone with similar experiences?

Back
Top Bottom