Waitlist Email

Just got my FM9 invite!
I also thought I'd be waiting at least a year after joining the wait list this past autumn, as I just picked up a gorgeous '61 Epihone archtop last week.
Whoops! ;)

So, because I'm curious - folks who received your FM9 the last week or so - what firmware was loaded on it? Mine had FW3.0 - not a big deal, the update process thru Fractal-Bot was painless enough, but the QC tag on my unit had "Firmware & Presets" signed off.
Mine had 3.0 as well. Easy update to 4.0.

Man, I hope they open to everyone soon. Maybe if I beg and plead and bribe they will allow me to purchase another to replace the one I had to sell after my name comes up again. I need that FM9 goodness in my life so bad!

Mine too. I let Matt know, only because he was working on addressing that oversight. Super simple fix, and might have the benefit of letting new users experience the update process, and get familiar with Fractal-Bot. Making lemonade from lemons, as they say!
Cliff asked about the initials on the QC tag when this happened before because they should be shipping with FW 4...

Looks like several recipients have just reported FW 3. Oops :(

Back
Top Bottom