Waitlist Email

damn I know my time has to be today or Monday. I can’t sleep
It could be either.

Typically invitations seem to start arriving around 1 PM EST, at least they used to before the effort to catch up after the virus hit. I stopped tracking the timestamp because people…, so I only have visibility now into the datestamp, but searching through the thread shows 1 PM+ times.

The thing I'm trying to figure out is, "Why am I still going to this thread multiple times per day? I received my unit and posted my waitlist stats." Yet I can't seem to move on. Sniff* it's like you all are my family and we won't be reunited until each and every one of your wonderful people receive your pride and joy in the mail, sniff! 🤣

I'm curious, how many people here will be receiving their first fractal audio product? This is my first Fractal.

Five or six years ago I had a Zoom G5n, then had a big upgrade to the Line 6 helix Floor, rolled with that for four and a half years and now I'm (finally) into the FM9.

Another discussion starter that could be fun: what gear are you coupling your fm9 with once you get it?

I ordered a Studio Slips case (to me, this was by far the hardest money for me to spend). Also picked up an EV-1 but I didn't have a TRS cable so that should be here Monday.

Picked up the Cooper Carter Master class long in advance of receiving my unit.

Got some foot switch toppers as well. I've never had toppers before and I really like them. Not only do they seem to protect the foot switches themselves, but they keep my foot from contacting the unit and they also make foot accuracy a lot easier.

I also ordered that thick plastic acrylic or whatever material it is two piece kit that covers the entire top front of the unit. Once I get that, I will take all of the screen stickers off and everything underneath should stay mint for many years to come.

I'm curious, how many people here will be receiving their first fractal audio product? This is my first Fractal.

Five or six years ago I had a Zoom G5n, then had a big upgrade to the Line 6 helix Floor, rolled with that for four and a half years and now I'm (finally) into the FM9.

Another discussion starter that could be fun: what gear are you coupling your fm9 with once you get it?

I ordered a Studio Slips case (to me, this was by far the hardest money for me to spend). Also picked up an EV-1 but I didn't have a TRS cable so that should be here Monday.

Picked up the Cooper Carter Master class long in advance of receiving my unit.

Got some foot switch toppers as well. I've never had toppers before and I really like them. Not only do they seem to protect the foot switches themselves, but they keep my foot from contacting the unit and they also make foot accuracy a lot easier.

I also ordered that thick plastic acrylic or whatever material it is two piece kit that covers the entire top front of the unit. Once I get that, I will take all of the screen stickers off and everything underneath should stay mint for many years to come.
Where did you get the thick plastic acrylic ?

Got my FM9T last week, and have been jamming on it every day. This is either my 9th or 10th Fractal purchase, counting foot controllers, and I’m still as excited and blown away by the quality and flexibility of this one as I was with my first one (an Ultra) back in 2011. It never gets old!

Got my FM9T last week, and have been jamming on it every day. This is either my 9th or 10th Fractal purchase, counting foot controllers, and I’m still as excited and blown away by the quality and flexibility of this one as I was with my first one (an Ultra) back in 2011. It never gets old!
If you don’t mind my asking…how long ago did you do the purchase?

Back
Top Bottom