Waitlist Email

I would bet most users of the fractal products actually use very little of the endless possibilities these products already have.. For example does one really need over 500 IRs and counting? How much time does one have to spend on auditioning all this stuff. What about just practicing or writing a new tune etc.? That being said, I will probably still get the FM9 as it combines more ft switch options in the same package without getting more external stuff. I currently have an FM3 which I may sell once the FM9 is in hand but I still don't use or tweak that much of what that product offers.

Waitlist 9/20/21. Arrived yesterday. First preset uploaded to Axe-Change today. :)

I was expecting it to sound pretty similar to my AxeFx II, but it's a noticable improvement. The II was 97% of the way there, and this is 100%.

Waitlist 9/20/21. Arrived yesterday. First preset uploaded to Axe-Change today. :)

I was expecting it to sound pretty similar to my AxeFx II, but it's a noticable improvement. The II was 97% of the way there, and this is 100%.
I have had mine a couple
Days and wow…
The guitar signal reacts like a real amp in terms of feedback.
I have not heard nor had this in any ampmodel DI
I also upgraded from the Axe-2
Fractal has literally finished wrapping up a products that can not be distinguished between the “Real” thing.
I am literally in awww

https://www.bandlab.com/post/01dcfc1d-2b49-ed11-b495-000d3a3ee153

My first recording if anyone cares to hear it in action.
If I’m breaking any rules, I’ll remove the link.
Honestly not looking for plays. Dont need them.
Just a beyond satisfied user of Fractal Audio.

Waitlist: 10-28-21
Invite: 10-11-22
Purchased: 10-11-22

I'm looking forward to it, even though I am not really sure I even need its power. I have two FM3s, that are working great, but for one project I'm in, if I need to do fly dates, I'd like to ditch my Rivera in the 4CM to lighten the load so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom