Waitlist Email

I jumped on the bandwagon late and got May 22. Hopefully I get there soon! I haven’t owned anything fractal so I figured I’d jump in with both feet.

It is awesome.
There was an earlier post from someone who had made a chart tracking invites and orders fulfilled. Another person posted ( maybe from Fractal) noted that they were going to move through the waitlist pretty fast. I was ready to purchase. Now to sell off a few pedals that I won't be needing anymore.
It's the nature of the beast that at first it moves slowly, then over time it speeds up. We can expect to see it slow down when the RSVP list reaches the announcement time of the Turbo, but when we get to that point is not known. It's a dynamic process.

It's the nature of the beast that at first it moves slowly, then over time it speeds up. We can expect to see it slow down when the RSVP list reaches the announcement time of the Turbo, but when we get to that point is not known. It's a dynamic process.

I wonder if we will see a similar increase in entries in June/July (I believe that's when guys like Neil Schon and Guthrie Govan started to show off their FM9 setups, wasn't it?).

Not so sure that that will change it much. Most of the backlog was supply chain and covid related. Catching up now through the first stages and pre orders I'd think would far surpass the turbo or any announcement of xx people using them. I'm betting that you'll see jumps of 2 or 3 weeks at a time within the next couple of months.. That said I have no idea how many were pre-ordered. I can't imagine that during the Axe 2's entire production run that they made more than what.. like 15,000 units? Can't imagine there was even 1/3 of that ordered at this point on the FM9's.

Can you update this chart based on the newest invites??? Fractal is really burning through the waitlist FAST!! So Excited!!!
Here are a couple of mine… but don't try to use them to estimate invitation dates as there are a lot of variables that can affect the processing.

This is based on the "Now Serving" posts @Admin M@ releases periodically. The line is tracking the increasing gap between the times people got onto the RSVP list, per day. An upslope is good:

1665688821691.png

I liked this one; It's similar, tracking the wait times based on Matt's postings, but only since they restarted production and shipping. It's basically the wait time people have experienced, and FAS is reducing that waiting period. The lower the right end of the line gets the better:

1665692353722.png

This is a similar chart only pulled back to display all the user-posted data. That big uptick was when production had to shut down because they couldn't get the CPUs, and why I like the previous chart because it shows they're whittling away at that wait time. Again, the lower the right end of the line the better:

1665692547806.png

I don't try to estimate when they'll complete the RSVP list because there are too many unknowns that can affect it.

Last edited:
Can you update this chart based on the newest invites??? Fractal is really burning through the waitlist FAST!! So Excited!!!
Sure, I will update tomorrow. While it fits an exponential suprisingly well, I really wouldn't read into it too much, especially at the tail which we are approaching. That said, I just noticed @SectionOne got an invite for an 11/13/21 wait-list date, which matches up pretty well, BUT I thought I jumped in on 11/10/21. LOL, just checked and I was actually 11/14/21. Tomorrow is hopefully the day!!

Not to get ahead of all the good people waiting here, but curious, if you have any speculation on a possible time for shipping to individuals that signed up after FM9T announcement?

Not to get ahead of all the good people waiting here, but curious, if you have any speculation on a possible time for shipping to individuals that signed up after FM9T announcement?
There’s no way to make any sort of reasonable guess currently.

I signed up for a FM9 Turbo about three hours after they were announced, and have three estimates based on the variations of the data I have, and none of them are less than 5/2023. But, each day those estimates change as people, or FAS, report progress. The further we move through the existing RSVP requests and invitations, the more accurate the estimates will be.

There’s no way to make any sort of reasonable guess currently.

I signed up for a FM9 Turbo about three hours after they were announced, and have three estimates based on the variations of the data I have, and none of them are less than 5/2023. But, each day those estimates change as people, or FAS, report progress. The further we move through the existing RSVP requests and invitations, the more accurate the estimates will be.
Thanks Greg, I apricate your guesstimate, which is better than a +/-12m wait, but if so I can live w/it having gone though the FM3 and FM9 wait lists, my post is just some banter to add to the thread here/fun, like everyone else, I'm excited to take delivery on a v9.T too, apricate your calculation on the date as I know you have been active in watching these announcements.
Cheers

Thanks Greg, I apricate your guesstimate, which is better than a +/-12m wait, but if so I can live w/it having gone though the FM3 and FM9 wait lists, my post is just some banter to add to the thread here/fun, like everyone else, I'm excited to take delivery on a v9.T too, apricate your calculation on the date as I know you have been active in watching these announcements.
Cheers
Yeah, we’re survivors of the previous waiting campaigns. :)

This is some real BS! People are now cutting line for the FM9 and short cutting the wait list! Watch this video (link below). I did like the guy said and searched Google for “Fractal Audio FM9 Invitation Only” and there is a link there where anyone can actually place an order now. I got on the wait list Aug 4, 2022 and am going to stay honest and fair to everyone and wait for my invitation email before ordering, unlike this guy:

[Link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you don’t believe me, then Google “FM9 turbo wait list only” then you will see how they are doing it without an emailed invitation. It will let anyone add to cart and place an order.
I did already - what I found was the sales page for invitation only.

The purchase requires an invite... Adding to the cart does not.

I did already - what I found was the sales page for invitation only.

The purchase requires an invite... Adding to the cart does not.
If you do a Google search of “FM9 turbo invitation only” there it will let anyone add to cart and place an order, whether they have received an invitation order or not. Just wanting to make M@ and the folks at Fractal Audio aware of this issue so that there is no more line cutting and everything stays fair for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom