Waitlist Email

Getting closer. What’s the exact email address the invitation comes from? I want to make sure to add it to my contacts and white list it so it doesn’t end up in spam folder!

My waitlist email Oct. 28, 2021. Still waiting . . . . . Have currently the FM3. What the heck, FM9 TURBO version vs the standard FM9 and what are they shipping currently? Wow , now 2 versions of the FM9 to deal with on the market. I do not see this as being a good development but tech moves very quick. That's the world we live in now.

My waitlist email Oct. 28, 2021. Still waiting . . . . . Have currently the FM3. What the heck, FM9 TURBO version vs the standard FM9 and what are they shipping currently? Wow , now 2 versions of the FM9 to deal with on the market. I do not see this as being a good development but tech moves very quick. That's the world we live in now.
Only current version is Turbo. The original FM9 is no longer available except on the used market

The reason for the Turbo has already been discussed. Be happy Fractal opted to do this or you wouldn't be getting one anytime soon...

The reason for the Turbo has already been discussed. Be happy Fractal opted to do this or you wouldn't be getting one anytime soon...
No kidding. The only people that have any reason to complain are the people that got the first batch, but I wouldn't feel too bad since they were lucky and got their units a year ago and the unit is still just as good as when they received it and will get the same exact firmware. The fact that Fractal is able to start making units again, it's only $100 amongst all the inflation going on, AND it's got 10% more CPU power is GREAT news for the many of us that have been on the waitlist for a year.

No kidding. The only people that have any reason to complain are the people that got the first batch, but I wouldn't feel too bad since they were lucky and got their units a year ago and the unit is still just as good as when they received it and will get the same exact firmware. The fact that Fractal is able to start making units again, it's only $100 amongst all the inflation going on, AND it's got 10% more CPU power is GREAT news for the many of us that have been on the waitlist for a year.
Yes... I am part of the early group. I was a bit jealous of the extra CPU when the Turbo announcement came out but I've been busy happily using mine for roughly a year so I'm not complaining :)

I'm glad for everyone else that can now get to enjoy one as well!

For those still waiting for an FM9 Turbo, man this thing is sick. I had an Axe III but it had some issues so I decided to try out the FM9T WOW, the thing sounds amazing, much lower noise than my Axe II. There are actually presets that sound killer, without any tweaks, that is not something I found on the Axe II. Kudo's to Cliff and team.

Groovy Baby! Yeah!

20221006-145132.jpg

Way late to the party but put my order in for the FM9 this evening. Happy to see how far the waitlist has come. My invite was sent 9/8 and nearly one month later I was able to still purchase since it's still in stock. I got on the waitlist 8/28. Hope it gets here next week!

It’s only slightly more powerful. Practically the same thing.
For 95% of us - that 10% is novelty.

Personally, I have used an Axe2 for the last 6 years and never wanted or needed more. I know there are those that use a ton of fx… I’m usually using no more than 3 on a given channel. If I do, I’ll use scenes.
I watched some videos and to max out the original FM9 you have to be trying.

I get that everyone wants to feel like they have the absolute latest and greatest… sort of like buying a phone or watch and then 2 months later there’s a “newer/better” version.

That stuff used to upset me. Not these days tho. I’m used to tech evolving rapidly and constantly.
I can’t afford to buy a new watch or phone every 6 mo - same with gear.

It doesn’t feel great. I do get that but anyone sitting at home with a FM9 is lucky to have one.
Hopefully they will come to realize it.

Mines in the mail! Hope you get yours soon too!

Yes... I am part of the early group. I was a bit jealous of the extra CPU when the Turbo announcement came out but I've been busy happily using mine for roughly a year so I'm not complaining :)

I'm glad for everyone else that can now get to enjoy one as well!
Awesome 👏. Fantastic attitude too. How cool you’ve had one for a year!
You must have been an super early bird 😎

Back
Top Bottom