Burgs

Power User
Last edited:
Sounds great, Brett! Your new digs are looking great, too.

Merry Christmas to you. Stay safe on the road. NO sun!!!

Many thanks

Great tones, and very useful explanations. Thank you!!!

I've been following it thru while playing a Frankeinstrat with P90, and it sounds great

OK, so the upload facility at Axe-Change is still down, so I'll plonk the 'final' versions here.
And here's my little video for your amusement.

Man, @Burgs everyone of your presets just crushes it for me and sounds perfect on my fractal and gear. They are my go to tones, especially your cleans, which I have never been able to create on my own. Thanks for sharing these. Much appreciated. You make me sound much better than I really am

Man, @Burgs everyone of your presets just crushes it for me and sounds perfect on my fractal and gear. They are my go to tones, especially your cleans, which I have never been able to create on my own. Thanks for sharing these. Much appreciated. You make me sound much better than I really am
Happy to help, Khalil. It's all sport for me, and good fun. If you and others get some use from them, that's even better. Happy Christmas and all the best for 2024.

Thank you for sharing these and other one you recently posted. Really enjoy using them and learning from how you put them together. You’ve given me some great ideas to enhance my own presets as well. But for now, I’m having too much fun using yours.

Brett, your generosity is amplified by the fact that your presets are consistently better than most of the commercial stuff on the market.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best of health to you and yours!🎅

Back
Top Bottom