Violin patch v13 with scenes + ultrares

This is the only little problem... I changed the routing and transformed the patch to sound like One solo violin with another volume block controlled by Ext Pedal mixing in the awesome strings ensemble...
My recipe to "tame " the other strings ... Try to put a gate with pretty "strong" ratio early in the layout

Last edited:
This is the Only little problem... I Changed the routing and trans formose the patch to sound like One solo violin with another volume block controlled by Ext Pedal for mixing in the Awesome strings ensemble...
My recupe to "tame " the other stringe is to put a gate pretty "strong" ratio early in the layout

can you share this adjusted preset? Curious to know how other people tame the unwanted noises of the synth block.
Even touching my trem arm generates a unwanted tone.

Last edited:
nice recording! thanks for wanting to share it!

Thanks Bodde , You're too kind !

Actually I've changed the routing a lot !! As I mentioned before , I've added a gate , now the patch have 3 volume block ...
The first have the Simeon Adsr controller , the second one after the split of signal between Solo and Ensemble , in the Ensemble row is controlled by Ext Pedal to mix in the Ensemble itself .
In the other Solo,path I've added the 3rd volume to tame "more" the attack of the note with a little Envelope controller
The solo and the ensemble path goes to Out put but at same time they merge in another row with a Enhancer as last block for a rounded " tridimensional" flavor mixed with the pure sound ( if pure can be used in this case )

Thanks to Simeon YouTube video on controllers I've reached a "new" interest on modifiers and soundscapes patches ...
Great !!!
I've recently purchased another midi controller ( MFC101 ) for this Axe rig ... So now let's twist the external Pedals !!

Thanks, good to find back this patch that worked so good on the ultra. Never got the sound right on the II but this one digs it completely.

If you're getting unwanted ghost notes just increase the threshold of the input noise gate

Yes will certainly try that some more. That is still one of the downsides of the synth block the unwanted noises. Especially at high volumes it can be hard to control.
You have to use very high threshhold settings to make it really work at gig/rehearsal volume.

If you're getting unwanted ghost notes just increase the threshold of the input noise gate
My solution: play more along the strings instead of across them, which reduces the risk of sounding two strings at once, and use a hair band round the neck at the nut to mute open strings.

Spent a couple of hours playing with this last night. The best gift anyone can give is to inspire others to play. Thanks, Simeon!

Hi Bodde , here it is

Axe-Change - Download Preset - N73 Violin+Ensemble fw13 - by noriuky73

Hope this could help ...

Thanks to Simeon that inspires so much with his work on the Axe and of couse on this forum

Thanks man! playing with it right now. Like it! had to reduce the output volume quite a bit because it was clipping.
Got a 'gift' for you too in case you are interested: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-preset-exchange/82841-new-hold-freeze-effect.html

Love my holidays. Sitting the whole day behind my Axe....

Awesome patch, Simeon!

Love my holidays. Sitting the whole day behind my Axe....
You probably don't have kids... Still. The behind of the AxeFx isn't that interesting. After 3 or 4 hours I'm pretty much done looking at the XLR holes...

Back
Top Bottom