V10 Update

Definitely feel some flu like symptoms coming on. I generally dislike calling in on a Monday.. but what can ya do... if you're sick you're sick right? I will feel bad about it though...

Awesome! Thanks Cliff! I'll be keeping my toes crossed......If I cross my fingers its hard to play guitar!

Thanks for the update Cliff... now I can go back to my regularly scheduled program!:D

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know. Its been a really loooong wait this time... ;-) When v9 came out, I even didn't know, but this was killing me. :D

Thanks Fractal for the update and for your passion. I joke around with my wife a lot about my guitar obsession, but in all seriousness this is the best money (and associated money- Atomic 50/50 and CLR) I have ever spent. I get so much pleasure out of this box and I never even leave the man room with it. I can only imagine what it's like for a pro and touring musicians or gigging musicians.

Thanks for all your hard work! aside from my 59 LP, this has been the best investment in equipment I could have made. and on the 7th day he can rest!

No gigs this weekend -- perfect timing!

So what about the MFC ... any updates as to when they will be back in stock?

Thanks

-L

Back
Top Bottom