V10 Update

....guess it is a rework of previous with v10 bug fixes only?
I will be happy with a somewhat working beta for now. As long as I have my stuff backed up, I don't care much if I need to restore it. I'll be sure to backup using MidiOX or Bome's SendSX as it looks like Axe Manage may have some issues as well.

well, it's not much but it's somethin' :D

gMPyTkh.jpg

Quick question.

I just checked my global parameters and noticed that global amp gain is set at -12 (minus 12). I am not sure if it was so before or it got like this after update to 10. Can someone confirm it should be on 0 at default settings?

Quick question.

I just checked my global parameters and noticed that global amp gain is set at -12 (minus 12). I am not sure if it was so before or it got like this after update to 10. Can someone confirm it should be on 0 at default settings?

It should be zero.

Quick question.

Doesn't hurt to - once in a while - do a system reset. This resets params such as Amp Gain.

Youre probably tired of hearing it again...but thank you Cliff. Your dedication to your craft and your customers is inspiring

Still have and love my Ultra. Waiting for the container w mfcs. And very much enjoying...and grateful for my AxeFx2v10.

Now go have 100 beers. You deserve a break

what do you do with your ultra?
I have both and I am still finding something for the ultra to be useful again,.

Youre probably tired of hearing it again...but thank you Cliff. Your dedication to your craft and your customers is inspiring

Still have and love my Ultra. Waiting for the container w mfcs. And very much enjoying...and grateful for my AxeFx2v10.

Now go have 100 beers. You deserve a break

I still use the Ultra a lot to be honest. Used it entirely for a recording of a band in our studio today. I have some presets I have made on there that I just know really work for some things, and let's face it, while the II has some killer new features, the Ultra is still a beast of a unit. So sometimes for the sake of time, and not dialing in something on the II, we'll go to the Ultra if there's something that we know will immediately work.

I think I'm over the honeymoon period now. All I can say is ...

OMG - best update ever. Great amp tones and articulation. Sweeter high end and overall, more "musical". Better drives. Great new amps, features and tweaking options.

Thanks so much Cliff & team :p

Back
Top Bottom