V10 Update

Dang, I was hoping to download this while at the office for the faster download speed. Running out of time to make that happen!!!

Help me Tom Cruise. Help me Oprah!!!

I'm just thinking about all those sad clueless bastards out there who will never understand the level of enjoyment we are about to experience. They will have to wait after FW 10 drops ... they will not exist to me and I will not recognize them all weekend long :)

Great first post! :) Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks sir!
Been following this thread the whole day while I was at work, sitting in my chair, hitting F5 like a pecker. Now I'm at home, sitting in another chair, doing the same thing....oh dayum, my butt hurts :lol

rickrolled.jpg

I'm home and I have the "bot" and the new presets....is there anything else that is supposed to be coming?

I'm at work telling my students to do their exercises, and to not ask questions unless absolutely necessary haha.

Ahhh it feels great to be a kid again. ;)

Like waiting for Apollo 13 to reappear from the Dark Side of the Moon.

Haha! No question.

Btw....I do work for Frank Borman. He was the commander of Apollo 8. Very interesting and SMART fella.....although he would rather talk about his cows than nasa.

this is really like watching paint dry

lol someone posted a video about this a few days ago.....why would someone do this? it's like all the "how to" tutorials about "how to drop a sock on the ground, or how to open a door with a toaster or even better...how to put a shoe out of another shoe :lol

Back
Top Bottom