V10 Firmware

I'm experiencing this on existing presets:

1 - I have to change amp type and go back to the original one and the sound gets lower and the amp changes the sound.
2 - I have to save that preset
3 - I change preset and go back to the first one and sound changes again.

I think this way I have the amps sounding like they are supposed to

This firmware is freaking amazing! a noticeable change in most amps for the better IMO

The only problem I'm having, similar to a few other FW updates is....
I can't get off of the badger 18!
I turn it on, tune and a couple hrs are gone.
WTF did u mix in my brain...
As others have previously stated
HMFSb
Short for, Holy Mother F'in Shit balls...

Awesome, and cheers for the inspiration.
Brian

Wow. Patch 90. Bludojai lead.Not at all the kind of thing I normally go for, but... that is sweet. Had me channeling my inner Santana.

Thanks, FAS.

Whoo!!! I have to cool down before writing. Unbelievable! I thought I just could check the new firmware a little. But while checking the jtm45, an amp that I never before was able to sound right in the axe, I built a tent in my pants. All is so natural and organic. Can't stop playing. Yesterday while I was waiting for 10.00 I played
with my Komet 60. Quite good sounding amp. But today I'm not interested in it anymore. Scrolling through the 1. amp page I stopped at the new ODS Lead. Now I know why this amp gets all the hype. I also own an early SLX Fuchs ODS 100 (IMHO it sounds better than the 50W version modeled by Cliff) so I'm familiar with Dumble style sounds. But a real Dumble seems to be a class of its own. The dynamic response of the distortion is that good - I got tears in my eyes - really! And that all through the Headphones. Thunk, Dynamic Presence, Pentode-Tetrode all super audible and again organic and natural. A man blessed with all these gifts, sharing it with the world, like Cliff Chase does, deserves my full respect for everything he did and will do in the future.
Thank you Cliff, you are a genius.

anyone else notice that the USA lead patches are considerably quieter after resetting them?
they sound very good but I'm trying to balance m outputs between patches and some amps seem to be much louder than others now
I attribute it mainly to the default MV settings. Most of my post-upgrade tweaking involved resetting volume levels.

Just downloading: two helpful (I hope) points:

1. The bot works fine with Mac 10.6.8
2. But the "latest firmware" on the Fractal SUpport page where the bot takes you is still version 9.02

Thank you so much Cliff, FAS, & beta team. I don't know how you can keep raising the bar, but am I ever glad you do!

Just downloading: two helpful (I hope) points:

1. The bot works fine with Mac 10.6.8
2. But the "latest firmware" on the Fractal SUpport page where the bot takes you is still version 9.02

I didn't check the Fractal site this morning, but yesterday when I downloaded the files, they were only located here in the forum, not on the Fractal page. Just in case you are still searching for them. The Axe-Bot is on the Fractal website, but the v10 firm and the 1.9 beta Axe Edit were only inside the forum last night when I downloaded them. I actually let 90 minutes go by because I kept refreshing the web pages. It was only after I came back into the forum to see how people were reacting to the end of business passing by with no release, that I found the post by Cliff, timestamped 4:59pm. LOL

Thanks for the new FREE firmware!
I think it sounds killer and I like that Petrucci preset and cab very much!
Was this preset done with JP in the studio you met him?

I updated firmware, and preset banks. I added my couple of presets, but when I turn on axe (and it starts on my preset) there is no output sound... But changing presets creates output sound...What can be possible problem? Basically, I don't have output sound with my preset...

anyone else notice that the USA lead patches are considerably quieter after resetting them?
they sound very good but I'm trying to balance m outputs between patches and some amps seem to be much louder than others now
the Atomica Hi for instance is really loud (even with the master down)
I'm dealing with this now. My presets seem to be waaaaay louder especially the higher gain amp models of course. Atomica Hi just blew my head off when I switched from the corncob lol

I updated firmware, and preset banks. I added my couple of presets, but when I turn on axe (and it starts on my preset) there is no output sound... But changing presets creates output sound...What can be possible problem? Basically, I don't have output sound with my preset...

Upload the preset so we can look.

Trying to update my MFC-101 to v10 and it is saying I don't have the correct file. Where can we get the update for the MFC-101. I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks for all the help!

Trying to update my MFC-101 to v10 and it is saying I don't have the correct file. Where can we get the update for the MFC-101. I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks for all the help!

Version 10 is the axefx II firmware, not MFC. the current version for the MFC is 2.15.

Back
Top Bottom