Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

I feel a bit of what you saying there Rockguitarzan, but to be fair it's free. I think you should may have mentioned at the beginning you were gonna buy it later. That's cool your gonna do that, so am I for the same reason. The others are right though, the numbers arnt that critical as his guitar, speakers and his hands will mean his numbers won't match up to yours anyway. Good luck.

Are there really only 2 guys in the live audience?? Is there a lack of guitar players in Seattle or something? I would love to be there!

Great job CC!

Cooper is doing a great job, but the live feed capabilities of the site are not so hot. Still enjoyable, if a little annoying.

Break time, they'll be back in 40...

Watching this has made me realize I know a ton of stuff and can no longer consider myself a beginner :D
Although he's not touched the advanced parameters yet I'd still like to see a more organized approach than my own.
The controller stuff was sorted for me before when I bought a boss gt8.
This is my pat on the back post.
Hm... Maybe you don't need to read this.
[Disappears]

VERY cool stuff! I've got it on (SHHHH!) at work and I'm leaving shortly - hope to be home in time for the tone matching.

very well done, Cooper...just caught the last 1/2 hour (purchased within 10 minutes of watching)...and great closing number!

I did get to watch a few hours, broken up over 3 sessions. I felt he did a good job, was glad to see him start to show the settings more, not because the numbers are going to match per say, I know that won't be the case for many reasons, but people learn in different ways, even concepts so having those numbers hurts nothing but helps those who approach how they learn things differently than the average person.

Back
Top Bottom