Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

Cooper.
You did an incredible job. I learned quita a few tricks from your class. I have the same EBMM in Mystic dream and a few others ( the game changer ) so I can't wait to get you patches from the paid course, and I get to pause the video to catch up on some of the stuff you did. I have been following Your solo a week from the beginning, long before if got my AxeFx XL . They are great too, just need more ( hint hint ). I saw that you got to test out the new JP Majesty. How do you think it compares to the JP you play now? Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the AxeFx. Can't wait for the next one ! Rock on.

Hope they will start the downloading soon so I can put on my iPad and watch it again on holiday

I couldn't watch the full 6 hours but i enjoyed every minute. That was a really really nice Stream :encouragement:

Really good job Cooper !! I wacthed live all the class , really useful stuff going on and really appreciate the in depth run trough tonematching ( electric/acoustic)

Well done!
Greetings from Italy

very well done Cooper - i've been only able to watch the first 40 minutes and it's very helpfull - how can i buy the broadcast, as there is now no link - as there was on the homepage untill yesterday - or what ever to be able to buy this lovely information?

Thanks Tony

Leveling presets would be a handy topic.

Also setting levels between clean and dirty for live usage. It can seem as though your levels between clean and dirty are good in your bedroom but when you hit the stage they can sound way off. Some tips for this would be great.

Fantastic idea. Good on ya.

I'm in a totally different time zone so live streaming may not be the best option is there the possibility to watch this at a later date?

i watched most of it yesterday and thought it was very good very informative and an inspiration
many thanks for that!!

btw, is it possible to downloade the movies from there once you have purchased them? my problem is, my music room and my music computer has no internet (as intended by me, so that i wont get distracted with internet when im working on my music) , and also my axe fx and all my gear are in there.. i would like to watch the video offline on my DAW computer whilst sitting next to my axe fx.
is that possible? would be great to know, as also other courses on creative live sounds very interesting and i think about purchasing them as well if they offer downloadable videos

Thank you Cooper for taking the initiative to do the class. Your presentation was organized, clear, and informative. I hope you will take on additional classes/topics. I will certainly promote this & support any future endeavors.

funny i was considering doing live "classes" on ustream, got all my video gear going to test, but stopped when i saw this a while ago. i may revisit after the CC session is done.

cooper, you're gonna rock it :) lots of great ideas in the thread, but everyone needs to know that seemingly simple things aren't always easy to explain succinctly.

Ustream would be an awesome idea ! Im in.

Yes - I've just purchased and it's all downloadable
i watched most of it yesterday and thought it was very good very informative and an inspiration
many thanks for that!!

btw, is it possible to downloade the movies from there once you have purchased them? my problem is, my music room and my music computer has no internet (as intended by me, so that i wont get distracted with internet when im working on my music) , and also my axe fx and all my gear are in there.. i would like to watch the video offline on my DAW computer whilst sitting next to my axe fx.
is that possible? would be great to know, as also other courses on creative live sounds very interesting and i think about purchasing them as well if they offer downloadable videos

I was just at Creative Live and the videos are there but not the patches, hopefully they will put them up soon. They were the main reason I purchased it.

Back
Top Bottom