Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

The videos are on a very fast server. I downloaded all 17 ( 5 hours+) in about 10 minutes.

Really looking forward to soaking in all the great knowledge.

Thanks Cooper!

The videos are on a very fast server. I downloaded all 17 ( 5 hours+) in about 10 minutes.

Really looking forward to soaking in all the great knowledge.

Thanks Cooper!

Good to know! Time Warner Cable was out in NYC yesterday and our backup ISP service was so bad that the stream was just chopped to death. :(

Great content though. Congrats to Coop and FAS on getting some really accessible video instruction out there. :D

Awesome videos! I previewed a couple of them and the rich amount of info is well worth the $39. Can't wait to see the rest of the videos later.

I wish these instructional videos were around a year ago when I bought my Axe Fx II.

Excellent job Cooper! I hope you continue doing more Axe Fx themed videos like these in the future.

I just finished watching. I have to say it was stupendous. I learned so much in so little time, it was amazing.

While I feel the value of $39 is obviously there, (I did purchase), I also feel Fractal would have been well served to just pay everyone a flat fee and then distribute the information for free to potential customers. It should just be another line item in the marketing budget, "promotional videos".

The constant updates are great, but truth be told, most of us had no idea what the box was capable of before yesterday and THAT is a conundrum, IMO.

Thanks for all the posts guys.

Got me motivated and I purchased the course just now.

Will download tonight and give it a go.

I just finished watching. I have to say it was stupendous. I learned so much in so little time, it was amazing.

While I feel the value of $39 is obviously there, (I did purchase), I also feel Fractal would have been well served to just pay everyone a flat fee and then distribute the information for free to potential customers. It should just be another line item in the marketing budget, "promotional videos".

The constant updates are great, but truth be told, most of us had no idea what the box was capable of before yesterday and THAT is a conundrum, IMO.

The class was not technically officially associated with Fractal at all. It was CreativeLive and my idea and production.

Thanks for all the posts guys.

Got me motivated and I purchased the course just now.

Will download tonight and give it a go.

I watched the entire thing live & thought it was great.
Cooper did a great job.
Never was I bored or thought it was a waste of time & I am pretty solid of the Axe FX prior to the video. Cooper did somethings that I would not have tried & that was worth the time.

Good job & looking forward to more tutorials.
I thought the CreativeLive site did a nice job as well.

Great work Cooper
thumbsup.gif

Most of it I either knew or could work out, but (as I hope remains the case) there's always something to be learnt!

Purchased the class as I missed some and / or streaming in the heart of rural Devon isn't the fastest

Just finished watching the first portion on the clean patch.

Excellent content was conveyed by Coopers effective communication skills.

This mini library will do a lot to sell more Axes to folks since it makes you feel comfortable and familiar with the unit and how it works.

The class was not technically officially associated with Fractal at all. It was CreativeLive and my idea and production.

Exactly to my point. It should have been Fractal's idea to promote their product.

Cliff will make more in the first three sales you created than you will, and that's not fair IMO. Fractal should do something for you after all you've done for them, and I'm referring to cash.

A bunch of us have been explaining and helping sell FAS products for a while now. I don't expect to see any money or even appreciation from FAS. It's not their job to reward us for promoting their product on our own.

For me, it's just such a good product that I feel compelled to share and help.

Though I would be more effective and have more content available if I was being compensated at least for the time spent, it is a self-balancing model at this point.

Cooper took it one step further and did a broadcast live event. I am surprised it wasn't backed by FAS, but I figured they wouldn't want to do one shortly after Kemper was exhibited on CL.

Exactly to my point. It should have been Fractal's idea to promote their product.

Cliff will make more in the first three sales you created than you will, and that's not fair IMO. Fractal should do something for you after all you've done for them, and I'm referring to cash.
Yeah, but Cooper is also getting face time with viewers which means that they know his name now and he also gets to demonstrate his playing which is in itself a form of promotion. I'm not saying that he was doing this just for that reason as the guy has been a huge fan of the device and has a lot to share, but it's not like FAS took advantage of him or forced him to do it. He wanted to do it. Hell if I was in the same position talent and knowledge wise and had the opportunity I'd do it too. I sure as hell wouldn't expect anything from FAS in return.

This is also coming from someone who watches a lot of training videos online. I have accounts with Groove3 and Lynda.com. I don't think that any of those teachers get money from the company who's products they are teaching.

Purchased and downloading as I type. I know this will be a great resource just based on what I've seen from Cooper in the past, and the comments reflect that. I'm not proud to say I probably should have figured a lot of this stuff out myself, but I won't pass up a great learning opportunity. Thanks Cooper!!

Back
Top Bottom