Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

When I saw that we have to purchase it I first thought "c'mon guys... paying to see a Youtube-like video ? Seriously ?"

Then I downloaded the "clean tone" HD video... and guess what ? This stuff is A-MA-ZING !!! Video & sound are perfect and Cooper explanations are nice and clear (even for French-frog-eaters like me !!!). I just can't wait to be back home to purchase the whole course !!!! :mrgreen

Last edited:
It went up another $10?

I believe CreativeLive will give the course for $39 for a limited time once you visit the site and then it goes to the $49 price. When I went to purchase the course it offered it at $39 and a countdown clock started. I bought the course for $39 before the time ended. I imagine if I came back later after the clock had run out the cost would have been $49.

Amazing class Cooper. Saw it yesterday online, in Chile. My connection was having hiccups so I bought it right away, and watched in my specific order. Neat work. Today I got the presets as well. Fab as well. Take care man, thanks a bunch and keep up the good work!

Amazing class Cooper. Saw it yesterday online, in Chile. My connection was having hiccups so I bought it right away, and watched in my specific order. Neat work. Today I got the presets as well. Fab as well. Take care man, thanks a bunch and keep up the good work!

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words!

Yeah the guys on YouTube don't put in any time or effort worth rewarding.

Yeap. When I first entered the live feed, I was like "WTF?!" This has some major image quality. And then after some time watching, I was only drooling, thinking about all the cool stuff I am going to be able to do once I get home with the help of this video.

Nice! I just watched the clip on dialing in a clean tone - well done, and feel happy that I mostly use the same method already :)

Planning to purchase this soon as I think there's gold in there!

I'm planning to also send a friend here who would really benefit from these videos.

Even if I could have watched it live like I had originally planned, I still would have bought it, as I wouldn't have retained everything. This was a no-brainer and based on the videos I've already watched this is well worth the money! I foresee me watching these several times ...

Cooper

This is really fantastic stuff. I'm just through the preset building and it is well worth the price and almost "required reading" for anyone who purchases an Axe. It is clear, professionally done and with a professional player. And the questions are spot on too. Thanks so much for doing this.

MM

Im savoring the content by watching just one lesson point a day. The restructuring of presets tut is a gold mine of info completely new to me.

Wasn't gonna buy it. Then I watched the clean preset-building exercise. Too good. Currently DL'ing the rest. Great job, Cooper!

I actually found this really quite useful especially Cooper's high gain preset building i just tweaked all of my presets using his suggestions and i have to say they sound much better to my ears. Also swapped out my cabs for some of the new URes cabs, sounds much livelier to me now.

i think they are just pre-loaded, while the mark I/II you need to upload the UltraRes from the Firmware zip file.

They don't look the same. For example, during the course for the rock tone, Cooper use the F147 on the XL wich is "Mar-Cb M-BB-55 Mix (OH)". There is not such a cab on the zip file... :(

Back
Top Bottom