Ultra Unavailale? Where can I purchase one?

Same here robert, this wait is killing me haha. Ive been waiting since last week, I guess they ran out friday and I got my money the day after.

Yeah- CASH IN HAND ( no credit card....), and out of stock...
How do you order if you are a cash-user? Are you kidding me??
Now what?

Yeah- CASH IN HAND ( no credit card....), and out of stock...
How do you order if you are a cash-user? Are you kidding me??
Now what?

Visa gift cards will function more or less like a credit card. I imagine yahoo store would take them as well.

Visa gift cards will function more or less like a credit card. I imagine yahoo store would take them as well.

Can someone verify this for me? Fractal Admins?

Visa gift cards have a $500 limit- so it will take 4 of them-I am cool doing it- but I absolutely dont want to buy 4 $500 cards to find out later I cant get what I want... will the website accept 4 gift card entries for one purchase?? ? I sure hope the unit is worth the run around.....

Can someone verify this for me? Fractal Admins?

Visa gift cards have a $500 limit- so it will take 4 of them-I am cool doing it- but I absolutely dont want to buy 4 $500 cards to find out later I cant get what I want... will the website accept 4 gift card entries for one purchase?? ? I sure hope the unit is worth the run around.....

With this sort of things, it's always better to send an e-mail to them directly, rather than post a question in the public forum.

My understanding is debit/credit only.. unless you want to drive up the east coast and plunk cash down on Cliff's desk :)
I had the same issue - no card with that kind of limit -and had to contact my bank and get my limit approved/raised to allow the transaction to go thru, then have them set it back down to where it was ($500 IIRC).

With this sort of things, it's always better to send an e-mail to them directly, rather than post a question in the public forum.

I sent an email to sales at Fractal yesterday- havent heard back yet.

My understanding is debit/credit only.. unless you want to drive up the east coast and plunk cash down on Cliff's desk
I had the same issue - no card with that kind of limit -and had to contact my bank and get my limit approved/raised to allow the transaction to go thru, then have them set it back down to where it was ($500 IIRC).

I will look into this....thanks for the heads up

You might also check with a bank, they can often sell Visa gift cards with much higher limits $2,000 - $2,500 from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom