Time for another Supro?

He's also got an Ibanez sig in the works (i believe, he's been playing what looks like a prototype in his IG vids)

Schweet! I'm seeing Snarky Puppy in a months time here in the UK! Cannot wait to hear his live sound!

would love to have more Supros in the Axe. they've been producing some really good amps recently.

Fans of Lettieri and Snarky Puppy be advised ..
come to Miami Beach in February for the fourth edition of GroundUp Fest , three days of fantastic music curated mostly by Mark with different headlining sets from Snarky nightly..all right on the beach...great vibe and artistic scene ! See you there......
Supros for miles there.......
https://festival.groundupmusic.net/
Oh man. The ONE weekend I am out of town. Bummer.

That sounds great, and I'm all for more amp models!

This is my favorite clean tone from Mark, or just about anyone:

After just scouring the comments on the video the amp was apparently a Pure Sixty-Four - never heard of them.

This might be a weird question but :
When you hear something like this how do you know you like the sound of the amp or the cab? Could this be achieved by a random amp with the right cab ( or IR)?

Last edited:
When you hear something like this how do you know you like the sound of the amp or the cab? Could this be just be achieved by a random amp with the right cab ( or IR)?
You could be totally right there ;)

but any of these Supro's need the matching speaker
FWIW, austinbuddy shot two Supro cabs for his "Vintage Cool and Rare" Cab Pack, both a modern 12" and and a vintage 15", some of which are available in the III's Factory 1 bank...

(source http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Cabinet_models_list#Factory_Bank_1)
Based on a modern 12” closed-back extension cabinet for a Supro Titan, using the same speaker as in the modern Jupiter Supro (Supro HP12). Source: AustinBuddy’s Vintage Cool and Rare Cab Pack
490 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 57 C AB — AustinBuddy
491 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 67 Room AB — AustinBuddy
492 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 121 A AB — AustinBuddy
493 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 160 B AB — AustinBuddy
494 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 160 C AB — AustinBuddy
495 — 1x12 Supremo Ext 421 C AB — AustinBuddy

Based on a 1966 cabinet for a Supro Thunderbolt amp, with an original 15" “Special Design” Jensen speaker. Source: AustinBuddy’s Vintage Cool and Rare Cab Pack
606 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 57 B AB — AustinBuddy
607 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 57 C AB — AustinBuddy
608 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 57 D AB — AustinBuddy
609 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 67 B AB — AustinBuddy
610 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 67 C AB — AustinBuddy
611 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 67 D AB — AustinBuddy
612 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 67 Room AB — AustinBuddy
613 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 121 A AB — AustinBuddy
614 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 160 B AB — AustinBuddy
615 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 421 C AB — AustinBuddy
616 — 1x15 Supremo Bolt 421 D AB — AustinBuddy

When you hear something like this how do you know you like the sound of the amp or the cab? Could this be achieved by a random amp with the right cab ( or IR)?

yeah, the cab is like 50% of the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom