The MFC-101 MIDI Foot Controller

three months ago was told I was "number 600 on the list"....ugh
That would be on the discount coupon list - not the waiting list. There is no MFC waiting list. They built/sold out the first batch... and AFAIK waiting on 2nd shipment. No idea how many or when, but there is no waiting list for folks who get first "dibs" on it. If you want to buy at full price it will be available thru normal purchase channels when they get them in.

A shipment just arrived in Boston. It has to clear customs and be shipped here. Should arrive by the end of the week.

I sent an email to sales@fractalaudio yesterday asking about availablity and haven't received a response. I want to be on the list for an MFC-1 as well.

I sent an email to sales@fractalaudio yesterday asking about availablity and haven't received a response. I want to be on the list for an MFC-1 as well.

You have to understand that there is no waiting list but discount list,
if you get on discount list now (which is 100$ off I think) you might wait for quite a long time....

I believe the FAS "principals" were in the vicinity of the NAMM show recently and are probably still out on the west coast :)

And again.. it's NOT a waiting list.. it's a discount coupon list.

I believe the FAS "principals" were in the vicinity of the NAMM show recently and are probably still out on the west coast :)

And again.. it's NOT a waiting list.. it's a discount coupon list.

According to revisionists. It WAS a waiting list.

A shipment just arrived in Boston. It has to clear customs and be shipped here. Should arrive by the end of the week.

Cliff, can you tell us if this shipment will be used to process the waiting/coupon list or will they just be sold normally in the inline store?

I just snagged one.. I can't imagine where I am on the "list".. Went through my morning routine of coffee and MFC101 denial and lo' and behold.... Had to read it a couple of times to make sure I was awake...

Just got order confirmation.. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I just picked mine up too! I will have to do some financial finagling but didn't want to pass up the opportunity!

Looking forward to it big time!

Darn it--guess they are already out of stock.

I checked this morning when I woke up and it was not available.

Checked again now 3 hours later, and not available again.

I had one in the shopping cart, went to get the credit card and lost it during check out. Talk about an emotional roller coster... I can't do anything else today but hit my head against the desk...

FractalAudio - I'm new in these parts of the woods (got my Ultra and powered wedges about a month ago), but from what I can tell, there is massive pent-up demand...

Back
Top Bottom