The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

How long after a shipment from the US to be sent, does it roughly take for G66.eu to request the money?

Watching the UK conversion. Currently costing an awesome £1965 for an AXE FX II.

Also what happens if it goes bust?

Last edited:
When they have it. Then you can pay up, they meanwhile change the fan (well, they used to with Gen1s) and when they get the money they ship it out. Took just days with me. Way back when. After I'd waited 11 1/2 months for it to sail in from the US...

When what goes bust?

I thought he meant if the company (G66) goes bust!
My talking/typing these days has left a lot to the imagination :)
Sorry, I mean what happens if the Euro collapses (bust)? Get out my Deutsche Marks? haha.
As it is looking worse and worse.

When they have it. Then you can pay up, they meanwhile change the fan (well, they used to with Gen1s) and when they get the money they ship it out. Took just days with me. Way back when. After I'd waited 11 1/2 months for it to sail in from the US...

I was meaning from the date of Shipment to G66 until they request money? I hear once they have them they check them over, test them and then request, was just wondering if anyone knew how long that process usually is?

Last edited:
You will have to swap a few cows and a chicken for an Axe-Fx.

Although I dunno how many cows and chickens there are in Glasgow.

Yes, the French and Belgians are quite partial to a bit of Shetland Pony meat. I'm sure I could encourage growth in Germany, enough for an Axe FX II at least. :)

Oh, you bet. Nice horse steak with french fries in the morrow, yum.
Is that so bad ? ;P

It seems things are moving a lot faster in the US now.
And I think I know why we aren't getting as much as promised.
Apparently they did some miscalculation.
Instead of sending 20% they're sending 1/20th to Europe ;-)
So you guys still have time to grow your ponies.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before - I never use the Lounge (and I don't think the majority of other casual forumites do). I can't believe it got moved to the Lounge from the "main" discussion board, since this is definitely not off-topic in regards to the Axe Fx II. I'm not calling it a conspiracy, but I could definitely understand if some people saw it as sweeping things under the rug.

Got on the waiting list a few hours after the Axe Fx II was announced and from the last mail g66 sent me, mine won't be in the next two shipments. Getting tiresome.

That said, I'm still thrilled by the Axe II and I can't wait to get it.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before - I never use the Lounge (and I don't think the majority of other casual forumites do). I can't believe it got moved to the Lounge from the "main" discussion board, since this is definitely not off-topic in regards to the Axe Fx II. I'm not calling it a conspiracy, but I could definitely understand if some people saw it as sweeping things under the rug.

Conspiracy.... who knows? BUT it feels to me like people in Europe are being considerred as second class. This thread should not be in the lounge.

simply click the "whats new" button and you get whats new regardless of where its located. With 24k views, it doesn't seem overlooked to me.

Well, I can understand them moving it because the "main" Axe-II forum is meant to discuss the apparatus itself and not the company's shipping policies. This is still a company-owned forum for the convenience of and as a service to users of the apparatus. TGP and such will gladly lend a listful ear to moanings too, you know.

Since I usually hit the "What's new" button on top of this screen anyway, it doesn't matter much to me where it's put.

That being said, even though I'm not in a hurry because yesterday I was rocking the pants of Fergie @ Slash's birthday bash with my Ultra (YT , darn fine pants...), I also wonder highly why they don't just put the US on hold for a week or two and box 'em all over to G66. If it's really 80/20 that would bring the EU two months closer to the US (still not in front, probably, although that would be nice for a change) and shut up a lot of bitching. Would certainly put some of the guys that actually still ordered Gen1 Standards and Ultras out of their misery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom