The Boys

Sonic 2 GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog
As if the first episode in season 1 wouldn’t set that up.

Hollywood execs: "Yeah we are terribly sorry but you can't say the F word. It would hurt our ratings"

Meanwhile:
Eric Kripke : "Yeah I need a good 100 gallons of fake blood and guts"

Apprentice: "Sir, I think you meant 10 gallons, right?"

Eric: "Did I fucking stutter?"

Yeah...great show so far...and so many familiar locations for me...Toronto.
I remember seeing Black Tongue at Sneaky Dee's, and soon after watching a scene from S2 with Butcher fighting in a bar... and saying to myself...noo way..I know that place..then google about locations ..and yeah...I was right..lol

Yeah...great show so far...and so many familiar locations for me...Toronto.
I remember seeing Black Tongue at Sneaky Dee's, and soon after watching a scene from S2 with Butcher fighting in a bar... and saying to myself...noo way..I know that place..then google about locations ..and yeah...I was right..lol
Does Sneaky Dees stil exist? Very cool if so.

That first episode…hahahah I was squirming a bit!

Maybe it’s too early to tell, but there seems to have been a decline in the comedy aspect of the show as it’s gone on. I hope it becomes more prevalent in the rest of season 3. Still a great show!

The boys is a great show. If youre into the whole evil/dark superhero show and dont mind animation, I highlyyyy recommend Invincible on prime

I don't think shocked is the word I would use, as I don't think anything can really shock me. I do have to wonder how that first few minutes made it out of the writers room though.

I'm only one episode in for the new season. Someone already told me there was something even more disturbing, to them anyway, in the third.

Back
Top Bottom