The 1st Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival

Which of these dates works best for the 1st Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok - I am starting to organize The 1st Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival

I need to get the venue booked ASAP, and that means a decision is needed on the best date of those available ASAP.

See these posts for some reference:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/northern-ca-axe-fx-ll-summit.90146/page-8#post-1495351

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/northern-ca-axe-fx-ll-summit.90146/page-9#post-1495877

Here are some of the details from that 2nd link:
I'll try to attend. Where is this being held?
I have the Matrix NL212 and FR212. Also an open back Xitone cab. My NL12 is out of state.

AxeFx and Ax8 too.

Ok - I am starting to organize The 1st Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival

I need to get the venue booked ASAP, and that means a decision is needed on the best date of those available ASAP.

See these posts for some reference:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/northern-ca-axe-fx-ll-summit.90146/page-8#post-1495351

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/northern-ca-axe-fx-ll-summit.90146/page-9#post-1495877

Here are some of the details from that 2nd link:
Any thoughts on a jam session? I'm a drummer too with a Roland vdrums rig.

I'll try to attend. Where is this being held?
I have the Matrix NL212 and FR212. Also an open back Xitone cab. My NL12 is out of state.

AxeFx and Ax8 too.
Check the link in the previous post by @iaresee.

It's in Emeryville at Expression College (aka, Expression for New Media).

It is an Audio/Video school... We'll be in a very high end studio there. :)

And great news on the cabs, too!

I was actually thinking it might be interesting to have bass and drums in case we want to talk about tone tweaking in the mix... We'd need amplification for the drums - I don't think they'd have anything there in that regard.

I was actually thinking it might be interesting to have bass and drums in case we want to talk about tone tweaking in the mix... We'd need amplification for the drums - I don't think they'd have anything there in that regard.

Also an option: I can ask some of my band to come by. Doubt they'd want to hang around for the whole thing, but if we wanted an hour or two at the end with a pretty flexible backing band we might be able to work it out. Keys, bass, drums...

Also an option: I can ask some of my band to come by. Doubt they'd want to hang around for the whole thing, but if we wanted an hour or two at the end with a pretty flexible backing band we might be able to work it out. Keys, bass, drums...
Originally the bassist and the other guitarist (@RonnyV) in my band were both coming as both are now also Axe Fx users, so I also was thinking of asking our drummer, too... Although I don't know if he is available.

The bassist can't attend due to other commitments, though. I was really hoping he'd make it and bring his AccuGroove cabs.

Just a thought: does anyone have access to a portable projector? I think that would be good for presenting on the various topics.

By the way guys, in order to attend I will eventually need to get your full name and you will need an ID to get into the facility.

You can PM me your information.

I can bring some Yamaha HS8s if anyone wants to test some studio monitors, but I figured the facility probably has plenty.

I can bring some Yamaha HS8s if anyone wants to test some studio monitors, but I figured the facility probably has plenty.
Thanks. I got your PM, too.

I'll double check which reference monitors are in the control room. I think there are HS8s among others.

Hey folks.. The day is getting closer and I've only gotten a couple of confirmations from forum members. I've also not gotten any input on the agenda.

Can you please let me know if you plan to attend?

Posting the same in both threads.

Hey @unix-guy Is this still happening? Seams to have gone quiet? I'm still waiting to hear about the date of a possible 'fund raiser' show to help out a regular at our shows?

Would love to attend and possibly contribute if I'm available?

Let me know.

Hey @unix-guy Is this still happening? Seams to have gone quiet? I'm still waiting to hear about the date of a possible 'fund raiser' show to help out a regular at our shows?

Would love to attend and possibly contribute if I'm available?

Let me know.
Still on although the general lack of excitement is a bit underwhelming...

There are 3 confirmed from the forum and 2 others I know personally (plus a couple other maybes) that are not on the forum.

I'm hoping for second wind!

Come on, folks, the more people we get the better it will be for all of us :)

Back
Top Bottom