Northern CA Axe-Fx ll Summit?

Ok, I have some proposed dates. We should be able to get at least 8 hours, possibly as much as 12. Please let me know date preferences ASAP:

Sunday, April 30th
Saturday, May 20th
Saturday, May 27th
Sunday, May 28th

Once I get a better feel for this, I am planning to start a new thread on the topic.

I'm thinking to be more inclusive to all the Fractal products (Axe Fx, AX8, FX8, MFC-101), we should call this The 1st Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival. Whaddya think?

I will also post on the FractalAudio Facebook page when we have a few more details.

I'd like to ask now for anyone's input on specific agenda items. Last time around we were (IMO) far too loosely organized. Things suggested last time and/or my ideas:
  • FRFR comparison
  • CabLab demo
  • IR Capture demo
  • Axe Edit tips and tricks
    • templates
    • saved blocks
    • Axe Manage Presets
    • Axe Manage Cabs
  • Controllers / Modifiers
  • Cool MIDI tricks
  • Tone tweaking
  • Advanced Amp block parameters
  • Re-amping (we'll have access to the SSL/ProTools)
Of course, I think we will need to limit ourselves to the number of items AND we will need to some people with the specific knowledge in these areas to present the topics.

Also, I am tagging everyone who was involved in this thread as an interested party since it originated (from the original Summit). Otherwise, I think people who are no longer subscribed to the thread may miss it:

@Ben.Last
@Dino334
@henryrobinett
@iaresee
@Jemlite
@jproxu
@jsletner
@Krakadon
@Loopjunkie
@maschoff
@mferrand
@Moke
@nateb
@Pinkycramps
@RonnyV
@RoshRoslin
@Sam K.
@Semih Yanyali
@Stadanko
@symphx
@Tsunamijuan
@vbrilon
@coopdeville
@cragginshred
@dh2o
@reinhardtwj
@right_to_rage

Getting excited to do this thing - it has been way too long!

Posted in the poll thread, too;

Ok, so I've started the ball rolling for 5/27 with 5/28 as the alternate choice.

I'll post an update once the date is confirmed.

Hey folks.. The day is getting closer and I've only gotten a couple of confirmations from forum members. I've also not gotten any input on the agenda.

Can you please let me know if you plan to attend?

Posting the same in both threads.

I'm still on the fence. Sounds like it would be fun, but man that's a long drive for me........:confused:

Back
Top Bottom