Northern CA Axe-Fx ll Summit?

Interested and able to bring a Freidman asm, Xitone powered Waliman (1st gen light weight version), and CLR Mk II
Really interested in a learning event -tips and tricks in edit tweaking blocks used and sampling favorite IR's I would want to purchase.

I'm down. Got a lot to learn....

Found out there's a TGP meet in Sac'to 5/6/17.....for those whose gearlust extends beyond AX.

Last edited:
I'm totally ok with that. They were great hosts last time and really cool. And the location wasn't too bad, either.

I've not seen James post anything in a long time, though...
Replying to my own comment. Checking the profile for @mission (James) he has not been on here in two years and 20 weeks... So, I wouldn't hold out hope for that option.

Hey guys,

I had an idea for a possible venue:

my band's audio engineer is an alumni at Expression for New Media in Emeryville.

This allows him to book a certain amount of free studio time every month.

I checked with him and he is very interested in trying to help host this.

We would try to book the SSL9000 studio, which has a huge live room and several smaller rooms.

He's looking into finding a block of at least 8 hours that could be used for this event.

Aside from the room, there is access to the SSL console and a full ProTools HD setup so we could record stuff, shoot IRS, demo re-amping, etc.

Look for potential dates soon. Sometime in April or May is what we are shooting for.

This could be really fun!

Back
Top Bottom