Thank you FAS/ Cliff, Recto1 is awesome as it was supposed to be!

I won't be able to try these out until tonight.. Can somebody give me a brief description of the differences?

I remember playing the first version of the Recto back in the mid 90s. I remember thinking what a cool concept the channel cloning switch was.

Hey Cliff, if you haven't tried it yet, go to the back panel and select the "Org to Modern" mode and play for a while on the orange channel that way! That particular mode is worth the cost of the amp, imo.

Thank you SO much ! It now sounds dead on to my early 90's two channel Triple Recto.

SO happy !!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to try this!

An older blackface 2-chanel Triple Recto is the only "amp" I have left after buying the Axe.

So let's hear it someone. My rig is at church until Sunday. You never know when a firmware is going to drop do ya.

Wow the new rectos are so freaking easy to dial in
both of them sound amazing
my new Recto go-to patches they love the ENV30-Median out of the OH modern mix pack.
Amazing job on these 2 :)
thanks Cliff

I checked out the Recto1 tonight and was surprised to find that I liked it so much; I loved the grind and that it seems to be less gainy than other Rectos models in the axe; I found a nice sweet spot on the Drive to work with the guitar volume control using the Cali 80's Mix stock cab. I also found it was easier to get the low end to behave with this model vs other Rectos. Nice addition for sure, definitely my favorite Mesa/Recto in the II.

I won't be able to try these out until tonight.. Can somebody give me a brief description of the differences?

The 2 channel one has less of that loose low end going on an more tight middle content. In a mix... it's so much better than the new Rectos.

So let's hear it someone. My rig is at church until Sunday. You never know when a firmware is going to drop do ya.

Am I narrow minded to raise my eyebrows at two channel Rectos at church. That makes me feel like the new Eddie Murphy music video:

Well I wouldn't use it at church. To be honest, I probably wouldn't use it often, but I appreciate it when you guys get excited about these things, so I instigate. So let's hear it.

I used a Road King at church for many years and it worked fine. :mrgreen It wasn't until I started getting into Brewster that I realized I was doing anything unusual.

Just got a chance to compare the Recto1 and Recto2. Wow, the Recto1 does sound A LOT better than the Recto2. Thanks to Irotlas, Cliff, and anyone else who had anything to do with getting the old two channel Recto added into the Axe.

Am I narrow minded to raise my eyebrows at two channel Rectos at church.

Well I wouldn't use it at church. To be honest, I probably wouldn't use it often, but I appreciate it when you guys get excited about these things, so I instigate. So let's hear it.

I'll be using it for one song this morning. Sounded fantastic in rehearsal Thursday night!

As my wife says "There is no such thing as Christian music. Only Cristian lyrics". Let the Rectos roar in the Churches too!

Back
Top Bottom