TAF "The Legends" UltraRes IR OUT NOW!

Andy can do what he wants. Why not offer something to those who bought right off. I sure won't buy right away again!

Andy can do what he wants. Why not offer something to those who bought right off. I sure won't buy right away again!

WOW!. Firstly, the discount is a a 24hr cycle discount to celebrate my 2nd year..(No-one could predict this sale, not even myself) its a one off discount that applies to my userbase, IR's is a new edition, so there not so involved thus far in terms of a loyalty program and in terms of "getting" something.. - my previous customers will tell you, I _really_ look after them going forwards. - so read into this what you will.. - sales happen all the time, its pot luck really, sorry you feel this way, but there is no need too!

Count me among the appreciative. I'm swimming in IRs so I had resolved to not buy any new ones, but the combo of that sale and the cab list was too nice to pass up. Now I'll have to set aside the time to sort through all these. ;)

WOW!. Firstly, the discount is a a 24hr cycle discount to celebrate my 2nd year..(No-one could predict this sale, not even myself) its a one off discount that applies to my userbase, IR's is a new edition, so there not so involved thus far in terms of a loyalty program and in terms of "getting" something.. - my previous customers will tell you, I _really_ look after them going forwards. - so read into this what you will.. - sales happen all the time, its pot luck really, sorry you feel this way, but there is no need too!

Which is all fine & good. As I say, it's your business, run it how you want. I do the same for my business & purchases & will wait a good long time to see if any future IRs from you I am interested in will eventually go on sale. With OwnHammer, I know there are loyalty discounts. It's all about being practical with my money as I am not rolling in dough! I know it may have come across harsh but no offense meant. It was my gut reaction. Is anyone really happy when they see something they paid full price for go on sale, especially 50% off? It's not as if they have been replaced with a newer, better version right?

This was all the excuse I needed to make this purchase! Looking forward to downloading and playing with these once I get done working.

Completely worth the investment.

I'm so happy to have what was once a room and part of our basement full of cabs, in my Axe FX. My wife is happy, and there's just so much more room in our house.

I paid full price. I don't care! To me, there are a lot of great IRs in the package, so I got what I paid for and more...an outstanding product. No different than if I buy a pair of Levis - sometimes I'm lucky enough to get them on sale, other times not.

I spent the last 90 minutes or so playing around with the IRs in the "Start Here" Mix folder... Made it through the Art and a few bwmar only - found a lot of great ones just in those few IRs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent the last 90 minutes or so playing around with the IRs in the "Start Here" Mix folder... Made it through the Art and a few bwmar only - found a lot of great ones just in those few IRs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree. They really do sound great.

While all you cheapos were waiting for a sale, I've been gigging these IR's since they came out! :p

:D

Cheap, or rather poor. Financial issues required that I sell my AxeFX2 about 8 months ago. The friend that I sold it to decided to upgrade to an XL so I was able to buy it back with my tax return. Up until about 3 weeks ago I was stuck using an HD500. No need for cabinets, ultra res or otherwise, with that rig. I'm so happy to have my AxeFX2 back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom