TAF "The Legends" UltraRes IR OUT NOW!

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Welcome.

We are pleased to stand tall, and deliver this fantastic set of UltraRes IR's built upon the amazing work from Fractal Audio that is "UltraRes" tech. - Some of our IR's would not be possible without it. - so credit here goes to FAS!.

I hope you all enjoy this release, as much as I have had in creating and testing myself..

This is my first release so please be gentle. - and would love to know how you get on.

Would like to thank Matt & Cliff along with the beta team for helping me through this. (so blame them if its wrong.. ha)

Please visit my website "theampfactory.com" and click on the menu bar for the IR's

All the best
Andy
TheAmpFactory

CABavailable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, these IRs are excellent and highly recommended.
When we first reviewed them, someone very important called one of them "the best IR he'd ever heard."

We will indeed be featuring ten of these with the download for firmware 14...

Last edited:
Will those 10 test IRs be made available with FW14? Not that I'm doubting TAF, at all, of course. I'm definitely ready to take the next step with my Axe FX.

There is a small tech issue with the file, somehow.. we are working on it right now.. - You will be able to re-download it from "purchace History".. bear with me whilst we fix this issue.

Back
Top Bottom