Studio Report

Thanks for update Cliff and FAS team!!! Your dedication with constantly striving to improve and give us the best product possible is immensely appreciated!

Seems like 10 with MIMIC & AE, through the blizzard is going to be the next most stellar thing after the Blizzard of Oz ;)

It seems like this would impact me like the Ultra once did. I will not speculate in how and when, and instead of kind of complaining about stuff we don`t know anything about, we should focus on the POSITIVE things:

WE ARE GETTING FW10
WE ARE GETTING NEW IR`S
WE ARE GETTING AXE-EDIT 2.0..

WE ARE GETTING THIS FOR FREE!!!!!

Thanks for the update Cliff!!

Plus if I had read correctly you are also getting Petrucci presets and they shot IRs of his Mesa cabs in the studio ,which will be freaking awesome
perhaps V10 will even have the MarkV

Here are a few pics from the session in no particular order or significance.

Super%20Reverb.jpg

Marshall.jpg

Twin%20Reverb.jpg

Bad%20Cat.jpg

cliff%20in%20control%20room.jpg

Now I like that sm. checkerboard Marshall... G12H's or M's ... maybe you got the head too... :ugeek

When you shoot an IR of one of these amps does the signal go through the pre-amp? Seems like that would affect the tone somewhat. Basically you not only get the sound of the speaker but the entire chain which you then run the Fractal pre amp through. Am I wrong here?

When you shoot an IR of one of these amps does the signal go through the pre-amp? Seems like that would affect the tone somewhat. Basically you not only get the sound of the speaker but the entire chain which you then run the Fractal pre amp through. Am I wrong here?

You certainly can if you want to.

For combo amps, I got better results using a pwr amp -> speaker vs. running the AxeFx test signals into the amp front.

Will be cool to listen to whatever they came up with though!

We shot through three different pres for each cab: Neve, Fearn and a GML. The GML is neutral. The Neve is, well, a Neve. The Fearn is very colored, in a good way.

This is really starting to get insane.
I'm 37 but I feel like I'm 5 years old and standing in the most awesomest toy store ever. Standing and dreaming of all the cool stuff I know I wouldn't get. Then someone says "Its all yours!!!!???" What!!!???!! I'm sure I will wake up any minute! But please let me keep dreaming!
I think I better take a walk and scream a little! That would not be a good idea to do here next to my sleeping daughter that I just put to bed!

Back
Top Bottom