Some new presets from me for download

Lol...I'll buy you a dozen beers mate, I'll even take you fishing (where I'll help you drink them!...no that's not me in pic but it is a fish caught around the village I live).
View attachment 131594
Seriously though, I feel guilty taking these for nothing. Is there another way to get payment to you?

Hey mate - if you want, you can place an order for my album at www.ZenRigs.com and leave a note that you're actually donating to Simeon. The shop allows you to pay whatever you want above a minimum price for the album, so donate whatever you want.

I'll then PayPal that over to Simeon.

Plus you get to hear my nonsense for free. (sorry). Plus (plus!), you also get a bunch of commercial presets from me as part of the album download - but I'll donate the full amount to Simeon that PayPal give to me. Please make sure you add a note on the order and maybe post here to say you've done it too.

If anyone else is having hassles donating because they live somewhere better than me and Sim (bastards), you're welcome to do the same!

Here's the link to the album page on the ZenRigs site:

https://www.zenrigs.com/music

Sukh

Downloaded and donated. I hope things turn around for you, and wish the best to your bandmate. Thank you for your contributions to Fractal world!

Peace,
Brian

Last edited:
Downloaded and donated, all the best Simeon and a happy new year for 2024.
My thoughts are with your band mate, I had a triple heart bypass myself so I have some idea of what it's like.

Hmmm. I am clicking download on links, but nothing showing up in downloads folder. I will PM you later.

Hmmm. I am clicking download on links, but nothing showing up in downloads folder. I will PM you later.
I've had the same thing happen (Chrome on MacOS); Right clicking on the link, copying the link address, and pasting it in a new tab worked for me.

@simeon: thanks for the presets and all your contributions to the forum. Donated, and looking forward to trying out the new presets.

I've had the same thing happen (Chrome on MacOS); Right clicking on the link, copying the link address, and pasting it in a new tab worked for me.

@simeon: thanks for the presets and all your contributions to the forum. Donated, and looking forward to trying out the new presets.
@desertjay - thank you, that worked! For others, my Google Chrome flags the zips as insecure content and blocks each downalod. Using your method I was able to manually okay each zip individually and download.

@desertjay - thank you, that worked! For others, my Google Chrome flags the zips as insecure content and blocks each downalod. Using your method I was able to manually okay each zip individually and download.
All that the zip files need is an https at the beginning in the links. I copied the links and dropped them in the address bar, adding the missing 's', and they downloaded without warnings....

Hey mate - if you want, you can place an order for my album at www.ZenRigs.com and leave a note that you're actually donating to Simeon. The shop allows you to pay whatever you want above a minimum price for the album, so donate whatever you want.

I'll then PayPal that over to Simeon.

Plus you get to hear my nonsense for free. (sorry). Plus (plus!), you also get a bunch of commercial presets from me as part of the album download - but I'll donate the full amount to Simeon that PayPal give to me. Please make sure you add a note on the order and maybe post here to say you've done it too.

If anyone else is having hassles donating because they live somewhere better than me and Sim (bastards), you're welcome to do the same!

Here's the link to the album page on the ZenRigs site:

https://www.zenrigs.com/music

Sukh
Sorted thanks.
I bought something off his website instead.

so the singer of our band that i have been working with for the last 15 years had a massive stroke in november. he's still in hospital and the band is on hold for the foreseeable future. he may never fully recover. my only source of income has vanished. so if you like these and you maybe use them, or learn something from them, or even just have a little bit of fun messing around with them, please consider making a donation. i don't sell my presets, i rely solely on the good faith of the people here on the forum and elsewhere. there's a paypal link at the bottom of the web page and you don't even need a paypal account to use it. even if it's just a couple of bars of latinum, there's a lot of you and it really does add up! many, many thanks in advance.

only 30 presets this time and no blocks. most of my decent blocks are already in the unit, anyway! a bit more distortion adjacent this time. not so clean.

here are a couple of examples....there are more on the website.

Vulcan Lute
Vaal Awakens
Encounter at Far Point
Unimatrix Zero

dig into them. there are some quite nice core amp and cab combos hiding under all the splosh and gravy.
you might find some stuff interesting...if you're into that sort of thing....for example, drive blocks can be used as saturators, distortions and cruddy filters and you can stick them almost anywhere on the grid.

here's the link - https://simeonharris.co.uk/fractal.html

scroll down -
there's three lots. first lot is for the axe fx 2.
second lot is for the axe fx 3, from a couple of years ago....grab those if you haven't already!
new lot is at the bottom.

hope you get something out of them and have fun!
Live long and prosper brother!!! 🖖

damn you, peter jackson!

i have no idea....you kiwis are in a world of your own down there (a very nice one, we wish we could move there)

oh well. enjoy the presets. if we win the lottery and move down, you can buy me a beer.
At the Green Dragon, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom