Some new presets from me for download

WOW, what a gift! I'm tempted to package them up and share with the world, but they'd need to be adapted for FM9/FM3.
I dug into them, and they're definitely taking advantage of the FX3's blocks, and there's no freedom to blend duplicate blocks that I saw, which, when I looked at the block usage was like "Duuuude! Nicely done!"

I think Simeon could teach a master class on preset and sound design.

Loading the 2023 set in my non-turbo FM9, the following presets threw CPU warnings:

PresetPercentage
Deluxe Pedalboard86.5%
Dual Amps Modern Pedalboard100%
Mutara Nebula100%
The Monks of T'Panit100%

The rest load just fine on my FM9. :)
It’s that extra little 11.11%. :)

Look for the blocks that got dropped. Simeon’s really digging out the processing power of the FX3 and is using every bit of power.

Thanks Simeon.
I've downloaded and tried to donate via PayPal and got this message once signed into my paypal account;
"Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". I'm in New Zealand.
Do you know why this is so?

Thanks Simeon.
I've downloaded and tried to donate via PayPal and got this message once signed into my paypal account;
"Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". I'm in New Zealand.
Do you know why this is so?
damn you, peter jackson!

i have no idea....you kiwis are in a world of your own down there (a very nice one, we wish we could move there)

oh well. enjoy the presets. if we win the lottery and move down, you can buy me a beer.

damn you, peter jackson!

i have no idea....you kiwis are in a world of your own down there (a very nice one, we wish we could move there)

oh well. enjoy the presets. if we win the lottery and move down, you can buy me a beer.
Lol...I'll buy you a dozen beers mate, I'll even take you fishing (where I'll help you drink them!...no that's not me in pic but it is a fish caught around the village I live).
Kingfish NZ.jpg
Seriously though, I feel guilty taking these for nothing. Is there another way to get payment to you?

Last edited:
Seriously though, I feel guilty taking these for nothing. Is there another way to get payment to you?
not really, unless you wanna buy something of mine bandcamp (eScape is the best one), but you might run into the same problem. honestly, it's fine. the amount of people who download these and don't donate absolutely dwarfs the amount of people who do, according to my webstats. i appreciate your honesty and and your generosity though. you're very kind.

The Paypall 2nd authentication wont let me donate from Thailand either.. but I will when I'm back home.
Merry Xmas and hopefully 2024 will be a good year for you.

Cheers 🍻

Back
Top Bottom