SoCal Axe Users Meeting?

@WarlockIIHit
@Scottburrow - see above - you guys could hook up in Phoenix area and carpool in. WarlockII is coming from New Mexico

I'm all for that. WarlockIIHit PM me if you are interested. I definitely don't want to drive 8hrs by myself.

Would like to attend if possible. Would just be cool to hang out and meet some of you guys. Not sure I'll bring anything. Would be glad to bring the EAW's if there's interest. Not sure of the agenda so not sure whether or not to bring the II, etc.

Thanks.

Oh...and XXXLT on T's if possible. :)

Confirmed, I'm not bringing anything, I'm just going to soak it all in and meet my homies. I wear an xl shirt. If any one from the Phoenix metropolitan area wants to do a carpool please let me know, we could share some of the expenses of the drive over. Just pm me if you are interested.

I'm about 90% sure I'll be able to make it. Driving from New Mexico...probably won't bring anything, but a thirst for knowledge.
I wear a large shirt.

@WarlockIIHit
@Scottburrow - see above - you guys could hook up in Phoenix area and carpool in. WarlockII is coming from New Mexico

I'm all for that. WarlockIIHit PM me if you are interested. I definitely don't want to drive 8hrs by myself.

Also, fellow forum member and tone matching guru groovenut has shown interest and is in the Phoenix area.

I would like to confirm attendance also.

- I don't plan on bringing any gear--but if something is needed and I have it, I'll be glad to bring it.
- I live in the LA area (Westchester - near LAX)
- Looking forward to hearing others play an Axe live and learn also learn from other Axe users.
- I wear a large

Many thanks for putting this together--this should be a lot of fun!

I don't plan on bringing anything as I don't have an axfx. I'm more than happy to volunteer to help out if needed. I'm coming from Fullerton CA (~1 hour away). Medium tshirt.

Just as a suggestion, it might be good if there were drums and bass setup to hear the axfx in a live band setting. Maybe an axfx rig and some tube amp rigs. Various guitar players could be jamming together on tunes to get a sense for the difference between the rigs. If there is no difference, do you accept checks at the event?

OK everyone the Airtel Plaza where the LA Amp show is has 7 rooms left at $119 if you need a room call 818-997-7676. Call quick!!!!

Booked. Sat OCT 6th and Sunday the 7th. I got two Twin beds so if anyone one wants to share a room let me know. I got it for $114.00 a night. it was cheaper than my AAA discount would be.

Oh.... I think I know where the event will be held.... And if so, I think I know what guest players may drop by!!!

I'll be traveling w/ my GF and Husky and staying in South OC w/ my parents...unfortunately no room for a car pool this trip.

If by chance anyone is interested in the tube heads I have listed for sale in the forum, I could bring the with though :mrgreen

I go out of town for a few days and this post explodes!!! I'm confirming, confirmed via registration site, I wear a small and will be bringing my Axe II, Suhr Modern, and laptop with Presets!

Confirmed and on the list. T-shirt size medium.

Do we have to have a print out of the event ticket? My printer is broken.

So, interested in: various metal tones, pink Floyd rotary tone, tips on squeezing as much functionality out of one preset, hearing acoustic ir's

Just confirmed that my MATRIX 2 x CFR12's FRFR passives shipped out of Great Brit, and will arrive Monday August 27th. I will for sure have them for demo at the show.
For kicks and curiosity, I will also have my Cordovox Leslie cab. Now you can hear what a rotary sounds like on an AXE-FX II.
I will also be demoing an experimental low wattage (12w x 2), Class A Stereo Tube Power amp custom made by Emerysound - A studio sized "amp in the room" tube power amp.

AXE-FEST WEST - DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER ONLINE AT:
https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...fe0e691d&oseq=

1) Fender Strat, Axe2, & (1) EV ELX112P
2) Would like to learn how to develop a better live sound. Not sure if I can add anything as I try to soak everything up from the forums and youtube clips
3) I'll be coming from SD, Rancho Bernardo area. If anyone needs a ride, let me know.
4) Large

Thank you to everyone for putting this on. The Axe is really the best musical purchase I've ever made and the Fractal community is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom