So what new gear did you get for Christmas?

Oh and I bought a Wii for $50.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Lets see:

Mark Tremonti PRS (a couple weeks ago)
2 LF+12+s
and a Digitech Whammy WH-1 (from a kind forum member here :) )
Also a drum mic mounting kit for our band

People in my life know better than to try and buy music stuff for me. I'm way too picky. :lol
I thought so too....BUT, my GF, (bless her heart) got me this.
DSC05670.jpg
I actually REALLY like it. Who knew a 26.5 inch scale would work for me, but it seems to. Still waiting for my 30 inch scale custom 8 string. Five or six more months... :?
Clips coming soon :)

All I can figure is Santa saw I already had an Axe II, grumbled something about no delivery to the North Pole, got pissed and just left a turd on the floor. :lol But someone did get me a GC gift card.

<sigh> Not a darn thing. Nothing! Nada! Zip! Zilch!
Got a b/day coming up in a few days tho'.. so <crosses fingers behind back> ??

All I can figure is Santa saw I already had an Axe II, grumbled something about no delivery to the North Pole, got pissed and just left a turd on the floor. :lol But someone did get me a GC gift card.

Dude...that's exactly what I got!!! Too funny.

Well, I guess that my Axe2 was an early xmas gift to myself. I'm pretty loaded up for gear so I didn't ask my wife for anything, but her parents got me a GC gift card which I added to another GC gift card that I had and I scored some new Yamaha monitors (HS50M). Going to finally get s chance to set them up today...

Got a new amp head and a few pedals. Since I got the Torpedo, my Ultra has been pretty much relegated to an FX box role, at least for cleans and mid-gain sound. I just love the new setup.

Dude,

that's one hell of a haul for xmas...

yeah haha well this is a total rig overhaul pretty much. Sold my mackie hd1531 / axe fx ultra / audio interface. So most of it is just trading gear really, and then I used christmas money from my family and my own earnings to pay for the difference - basically $1000 to pay for the atomic 5050.

I am pretty stoked for this rig though! I've missed the guitar cab feel!

Back
Top Bottom