So what new gear did you get for Christmas?

I'll go first: Les Paul Custom, black with all chrome hardware. Probably the best playing and sounding guitar I've ever owned. My wife also sprung for the Pink Floyd discovery set with the new remasters of all their studio albums.

Attachments

• Les Paul Custom Black Chrome.jpg
    Les Paul Custom Black Chrome.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 108
Well, no amps for sure, nor effects, this quest is over for me having my Axe fx 2 since June already!! I'm waiting for my custom built Carvin guitar to arrive. Should be here this week if I'm lucky!!

I'll go first: Les Paul Custom, black with all chrome hardware. Probably the best playing and sounding guitar I've ever owned. My wife also sprung for the Pink Floyd discovery set with the new remasters of all their studio albums.

Wooo hoooo. A very nice Christmas indeed.

Sweet guitar! No gear for me, but on the plus side my Axe-FX II shipped on the 24th :D

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Steve

Sold my '74 LP Custom a few years ago when I thought I was out of the electric guitar world for good. Got back in playing steel guitar a couple of years ago, but no regular electric until today, when my wife got me a strat. Nothing fancy, just the standard Fender MIM, but it's not bad and light as a feather compared to my LP. Back to sore fingers for a while. :roll

And a white, spring-loaded EP-1.

I have a George Masters custom guitar on the way this week...it was my christmas present to myself. I think I deserve it :D

Downloaded Logic Pro yesterday. Have an M-Audio EX-P on the way. It'l be the third expression pedal, exclusively for use as master volume.

An Axe-fx II a couple of weeks ago (it's been a long wait)
Matrix GT800FX + Atomic passive cab

Santa was good to me this year!!

My Axe and MPK came about 10 days ago (too bad I'm across the country and can't play it!!).
Reason 6, Yamaha monitors, Akai MPK49, and new headphones. A Bolt BTH-100 amp... too bad it was damaged in shipping

And a totally ugly shirt from wife's daughter (she went to goodwill and bought us the two most hideous shirts she could find ;-)

I bought my Axe II and I'm building a custom I/O rack panel with parts from Redco.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom