So, V14...

not to be confused with "deutscher Wilderbeast"
which is an unfortunate looking lady from Germany that you woke up next to in a hotel in Ibiza..
and you're hoping to god that your buddies don't see her leaving your room in the morning..

Hehehehe. That hits too close for comfort.

Just replace Ibiza with Lloret de Mar and you have replicated my experience :)

Everyone important is an asshole. No one ever achieved anything by being the nicest guy ever. Nice guys finish last. These are true words of truth.

Truth? Not in my world. The ones that win my respect, and the respect of those I do business with, are those who achieve great things through assertiveness (vs being rude/aggressive), skill, character, intelligence, finesse and integrity. People like this are respected and trusted. It's through respect and trust that great leaders earn the right to lead people. Being rude and aggressive only delivers short-term results, and at a high price.

Terry.

Everyone important is an asshole. No one ever achieved anything by being the nicest guy ever. Nice guys finish last. These are true words of truth.
And everyone who is a douche thinks they're just an asshole. Nice guys finish last, assholes finish first, and douches get what's coming to them.

False. Totally false CK. The top guys in their professions, the guys who have nothing to prove or are not out to crush the next guy in line are really nice people.
I've dealt with the very top in the music field. Played and interacted with some of the most accomplished and recognized musicians. One for one, they were the nicest people you wanted to have anything to do with.

He does not necessarily speak about musicians... But for me it looks like general speak and he's quite right I.e. Steve Jobs, Putin... Ehmmm
Anyways where is v14?

Yup. I've rarely met assholes who were at the top. I have to think really hard and I can't think of anybody. I too have met and played with some of the best. Music is a social thing. If you can't get along with people you'll likely have a short career. Dealing with hanger on and "fans" when you're really busy might be another category.

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom