Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

mines nothing special just the Ultra labels (I have more on the way "11" is my WAH block)
So the Wah label and the toolkit labels are on their way to finish off the set of what I use.

DSCN3270.jpg

DSCN3271.jpg

here's the whole rig which will be going thru some changes shortly
DSCN3273.jpg

Okay, tell me about that stand. Been thinking of something with wheels. What make/model is that? Any stability issues?

I wouldn't use it live but for home use it's perfectly fine. It's actually a Roland stand for the Vs16/1880 recorders. I'm sure Roland doesn't make them though but just brands them.

Dave

Attachments

• pedal.jpg
    pedal.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 291
  • pedalgtr.jpg
    pedalgtr.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 343
Here's the MFC setup I've been using for the last couple of months.

MFC1.jpg

I'm using a spring loaded Mission EP-1 and a Roland EV-5.

The external box at the top left of the first pic houses an Ethercon connector and 2 stomp switches that are connected to all 4 switch inputs on the MFC and selectable between pairs 1+2 or 3+4. I have 1+2 programmed for volume increment/decrement, 3 is a Tremolo and 4 is set for a momentary PEQ4. Sometimes I set 3+4 to Trem1 and Trem2.

I posted a simple wiring diagram in a separate thread here if you're interested in building something similar.

MFC2.jpg

MFC3.jpg

The case is a Spider SPC500 (Medium) from Flightcase Warehouse. Perfect size for what I need. "Like" them on Facebook and they will give you 10% off.

MFC4.jpg

MFC5.jpg

Oh, and if anyone is looking for small screws to replace the base plate on your Mission/Dunlop pedal after you take the feet off to velcro it to a pedal board, hard drive mounting screws are exactly the right size and thread. (At least they were in my case.)

It's the 24 inch flat trash. The pro ones are pretty cool with all the lights and stuff, but my MFC would be at like a 45 degree angle...

Is the pedal board built for a 45 degree angle? Is this an ideal angle for the MFC?

Is the pedal board built for a 45 degree angle? Is this an ideal angle for the MFC?
He's talking about the combined angles of the pedalboard and the MFC. The top of the MFC would be at a pretty steep angle. Try placing a book or something on the floor at a 45￾­° angle, and see whether you like it or not.

He's talking about the combined angles of the pedalboard and the MFC. The top of the MFC would be at a pretty steep angle. Try placing a book or something on the floor at a 45￾*° angle, and see whether you like it or not.

I see. Wondering if a steeper angle, not necessarily 45 degrees, would be desirable.

Back
Top Bottom