Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Finally got my labels from Stomplabel. And my new board from Rooster at Trailer Trash pedal boards....

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03394.jpg

What size/model Trailer Trash board is that?

It's the 24 inch flat trash. The pro ones are pretty cool with all the lights and stuff, but my MFC would be at like a 45 degree angle... ha!

I got the travel case for it, so I can just leave it in my lid if I want, pretty cool.

arstocker - that's a very nice setup. Is that the Diago Showman Pedalboard model PB03? Did you have to put foam in the lid or anything to keep the pedals in place when the top is on?

i have at the Moment these "JUST COLOUR Ultrastomlabels" on my MFC101........
i found it looks nice or ?!

some new Stuff on our Site Stomplabel and there comes MORE and MORE in the next Time.....
please check it out, many Thanks !
Greets Sascha

new%20Stuff%20colur%20vocoder%20gate.jpg

arstocker - that's a very nice setup. Is that the Diago Showman Pedalboard model PB03? Did you have to put foam in the lid or anything to keep the pedals in place when the top is on?

Thanks! Yes, that is the Diago Showman PB03 and the lid comes with high density foam attached (about 1/2 inch thick). I originally wanted the Gigman version (PB02) but it does not have enough internal height. This one is perfect and I highly recommend it.

Re: The Trailer Trash: Cool - I was looking at those but wasn't sure if it would fit an MFC and 2 Mission pedals - looks like it will though. Thanks for the pics.

Re: The Trailer Trash: Cool - I was looking at those but wasn't sure if it would fit an MFC and 2 Mission pedals - looks like it will though. Thanks for the pics.

No, scratch that... I was going by memory... I just double checked, it's the 28 inch flat trash. Sorry about that..

What stand are you using for your rack, and how satisfied are you with its ability to hold the Axe securely in a good position?

After 2 years of putzing around trying to find a good solution for this, I received something today that I think is the dogs danglies, totally stable, very compact and MINIMAL footprint for stage use.

Will post a picture later when I get my rig setup again with this new stand.

I know it's sad, but I'm really excited about this (I am fairly easily pleased, I must say).

:)

Ok, here's my setup with the new stand which I think is fantastic. It's a QuikLok WS540

rig1.jpg

The stand is flexible enough that it can adjust in both height and width to accomodate my RCF, on an Auralex Gramma, either in wedge or in upright position (as shown) and fit entirely under the stand so it takes up minimal space.

For me, this is awesome as I always play with the RCF behind me (even at gigs) so this takes up the absolute minimum amount of space on stage, yet is rock solid and doesn't budge an inch, keeping the rack cases steady and at a nice height for adjusting stuff.

Love it!

Have posted separately in the Lounge about this, for anyone wanting to find out more (rather than derailing an MFC setup thread .... which is why I put my MFC in the pic, so it was *kind of* still on topic :) )

Link is here: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/49833-awesome-stand-axe-fx.html#post644688

Sukh

Last edited:
Thanks, Sukh. I have the larger mixer-sized version of this stand, and it is surdy. But it's too big to support a rack case without swiveling the legs inward, which makes it very unstable. I always wondered how the smaller size would work out.

Hi Sukh,
Cool Solution with this Stand !
And i have see you also playing the RCF !
This Box is awesome , much better than the Atomic FR i have before.
Greets Sascha

Thanks! Yes, that is the Diago Showman PB03 and the lid comes with high density foam attached (about 1/2 inch thick). I originally wanted the Gigman version (PB02) but it does not have enough internal height. This one is perfect and I highly recommend it.

How rugged is that Diago board? If it was ATA with recessed latches and wheels on one end, I'd buy it now....

Back
Top Bottom