Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

I just wanted to share that I'm building the most awesome MFC pedalboard. Wood and construction is done, now I need to wait for supplies until I can finish it.

Hey Guys, I got my Mission SP-1 today and I know I read somewhere about how to mount it to a pedal board but I can't find the thread. I thought that I read once you take the feet off of the expression pedal you need shorter screws. I think someone even posted the size. Am I on the right track?

Hey Guys, I got my Mission SP-1 today and I know I read somewhere about how to mount it to a pedal board but I can't find the thread. I thought that I read once you take the feet off of the expression pedal you need shorter screws. I think someone even posted the size. Am I on the right track?

Hard drive mounting screws worked for me. I had an ancient broken external drive lying around that was useless and they were a perfect fit.

Last edited:
The ultimate Mark I setup.

First we have the Race Case USA blowout 28" pedalboard that's on sale:

1/4 Inch Effects Pedal Board Cases Factory Seconds 28 Inch

chinapedalcasenovelcrodone2.jpg

I went to Home Depot and purchased a wire holder for the Cat 5 so any tugging on the wire does not present at the MFC jack. To ensure no one steps on any of the protruding jacks, I had the guy cut me a 17" long piece of 1"x3" (which makes it actually 2.5" tall) and screwed it to the case edge to create a higher ledge than the jacks to protect them.

78891A72-B846-44DF-BF0D-9B916D0B0782-38565-00002B40368170A9.jpg

05C989E7-3BAE-4C29-B531-2181CEC9C7AD-38565-00002B4045034AAF.jpg

222E6CB7-54DB-48BD-A715-0B8300465B41-38565-00002B4062CF40EB.jpg

1BCC682A-65A7-4C49-A300-16370CA8E760-38565-00002B405AEEE31F.jpg

BCF12815-89E7-47E3-AE7B-AB1E99CF9792-38565-00002B404BCBD2F8.jpg

I went to Lowes and bought the shortest wallplate screws and they work fine.

Would you be so kind as to indicate what sort of case that is, and where I might buy one online? I realize it's not fancy, but I really like that it fits exactly the MFC and the two Mission expression pedals, as this is what I have as well. Thanks.

Hi,

here's mine:

mfc_01.jpg

MFC-101 with G66 colorblind option, (LEDs are red and blue), left is a Mission Engineering EP-1 in Metal, the right one is a Mission Engineering SP-1 with LED in Metal and the labels were made by stomplabel.de but with a custom design from a friend of mine.

Everything is velcroed to a cheap case. Love the look of the Metal Missions.

Here are more pics showing a few more details of the labels.

mfc_02.jpg

mfc_03.jpg

mfc_04.jpg

Best,

Jochen

Ok, here is my pedalboard: two old Cry Baby's (535Q, GCB95) and a EB as expression pedals. Left cry baby is for wah (also has a green LED when engaged), 2nd cry baby for controlling fx parameters, EB is for volume only.

Pedalcase has two ethercon outputs, one on top and one on the right side, just what suits right when on stage or at rehealsals. Everything is attached pretty sturdy with parts of a bicycle chain, you can flip it up side down, shake it... even the MFC won't fall off.

muqy8yhy.jpg

uzyhe9et.jpg

a6ada6ed.jpg

Looks great! Would you please let us know which case is that (make & model)?

Ok, here is my pedalboard: two old Cry Baby's (535Q, GCB95) and a EB as expression pedals. Left cry baby is for wah (also has a green LED when engaged), 2nd cry baby for controlling fx parameters, EB is for volume only.

Pedalcase has two ethercon outputs, one on top and one on the right side, just what suits right when on stage or at rehealsals. Everything is attached pretty sturdy with parts of a bicycle chain, you can flip it up side down, shake it... even the MFC won't fall off.

muqy8yhy.jpg

uzyhe9et.jpg

a6ada6ed.jpg

Nice alternative to the Pedaltrain Pro. Very nice ATA case with wheels & pedal board for $160 and free shipping from Amazon.

photo3vh.jpg

Also room for a couple of small stands, etc...

photo4oe.jpg

Amazon.com: Odyssey FZGPEDAL32W Flight Zone 32 Guitar Pedal Board Ata Case With Wheels: Musical Instruments

Hey, that is really nice! Would you share a pic from the side so we can see how slanted the board is? What is the pedalboard surface made of? I'm wondering if it would be possible to drill some holes in it to attach the MFC through its existing screws.

Hey, that is really nice! Would you share a pic from the side so we can see how slanted the board is? What is the pedalboard surface made of? I'm wondering if it would be possible to drill some holes in it to attach the MFC through its existing screws.

I'll try to remember to take a picture when the case is off the truck this weekend. The board is plywood with a laminate top and industrial texture coating (PA Cabinet/truck bed liner like) on the sides and bottom. They use a piece of rectangular metal stock on the front to make the angle. The angle is not too steep, my guess is 2 -3 inches rise from the back to the front.

Back
Top Bottom