Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

This is a pretty simple design. I needed it to fit inside of my pedaltrain case and it works perfect. I also used bicycle chain links to secure the AX8 and my Mission pedal to the plywood, the links are almost to short for the AX8 but they do work and hold it very secure.

View attachment 33734 View attachment 33735 View attachment 33737 View attachment 33738
Instead of links I used Hanger Strap and then I used black heat drink over it then screwed it all down.

Way safer to travel!!
Sure is. Except I still wonder what would normally keep the board in place. Because of the internal height there is about 10mm of play if the board should lift up. Thinking about adding some extra padding where I can to stop that. Although it will more than likely always travel flat.

Ya, you could buy a piece of foam from home depot or take an old cushion and cut a piece of it would do the job!

I like the look of that case. How do you get to the tuner over the back ?
For the amount I'll use it there is no issue for me. I can reach it with my heel or bend down and thumb switch it. One cool thing I wanted but not shown in the picture is a 1 x 1 inch keyed out section of the board (top left side just below the power board). Out cable and power lead are fed through the board and stored underneath. Just have to lift the side, pull them out and put the board back down.

My humble living room, take on trips rig. It's big brother is upstairs. I had an old set of M Audio 5 inch monitors monitors but on a fluke tried it through these Audio Engine A5+ desktop speakers. They are not FRFR but sound great.View attachment 34679
Cliff (and most of us) was probably referring to the fact they have a woofer and a tweeter so they're full range although they may not have a flat frequency response.

Back
Top Bottom