Satriani crushing day intro

Have a doubler

load the preset and the mixer and delay block to your crushing day preset.

Attachments

• DOUBLER.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 166
please note that it could be a lot better if I tone matched both guitars and added room reverb, it would probably be more similar.

this is just a quick tone match.

Pretty damn close ,some doubling delay or a bit of chorus .I bet playing with the tune sounds right on

Am I wrong, or does the original have the typical [very nice as an option] "dry" sound the Axe doesn't seem able to achieve?
Or maybe the total rewrite now makes it possible somehow...?

Haven't dug in much yet, but it is the one thing I like better from some Kemper clips (dryness). Love the "wet" Axe too, but would love "dry" as an option.
Not even sure if this dry sound exists in real amps or only on record for some reason...

Good ! The original has slightly less gain, it's perceptible on the palm mutes. But you can lower the gain after the tone match, so... :)

I like the second version better than the original. More balls. Joe's tone always sound thin to me, and I'm a fan of his so no rip on him just a personal observation.

Wow. Yea, like the others said: it's missing the enhancer for stereo. I was tempted to say the match is a tad darker too, but it might just be an effect of the double tracking.

In any case: nice job.

wow that sounds eally really close now, you've got a tiny bit touch more mids goin on in yours, but I may actually like what you have beter.
Have you tried Satch boogie yet?
oh and are you going to share this with the hungry vultures tht we are :)

Back
Top Bottom