Presets Roby Rocks Master Thread - AX8 FM3 FM9 AXE3 IRs [new: ELECTRIC IR]

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
ATTENTION:
We would like to remind you that our system functions correctly through a PC. Downloads may not work if you have installed firewalls or are using a mobile device. In case of issues with downloads, we invite you to contact us at support@robyrocks.it.

In this livestream, I’m showing you Cab Lab 4 by Fractal Audio, a free IR loader that allows us to do many other things…

I am pleased to announce that starting today I am making my backing tracks public. I have created a playlist on my channel that I will gradually fill with my tracks! I'm starting with the first one:

Feel free to play the video for fun/practice. Use for non-commercial and commercial content creation is governed by the rules specified on my website and in the description of each video. For more information, feel free to message me privately.
I hope you enjoy this,
Have fun!
RR.

ELECTRIC IR - TRANSFORM YOUR GUITAR SOUND!

Would you like to play an electric guitar with the tonal characteristics of another model? Using our Electric Its, you can make one electric guitar sound like another! For example, you can make a Stratocaster sound like a Les Paul. Our IRs are designed to work perfectly with Humbuckers, Singlecoils, and P90s, ensuring exceptional versatility and superior sound quality. Expand your musical possibilities and discover new sonic horizons with ourElectric IRs!

🔥🔥Electric IRs are available on my site:
https://www.robyrocks.it/ir/cab_ir/cab_ir.html

Back
Top Bottom