Problem with assigning EXT to L+R delay feedback

Eduard

Inspired
When I assign my EV-1(EXT2) to the left and right delay feedback of my 2290 delay I can't save the preset. The feedback settings freak-out and go up and down. So only left is fine but as soon as I assign Right to the EXT2 as well then there seems to be an issue. It can't handle it. Is this a bug or is it a known limitation?
I can easily assign for instance a drive, reverd and delaysetting to one external pedal but can't seem to assign the feedback of a left and right delay signal to it.

i am slightly confused, because thew 2290 is a mono delay and only has one feedback control, but the right feedback in the stereo modes behaves like this, so it should work

i am slightly confused, because thew 2290 is a mono delay and only has one feedback control, but the right feedback in the stereo modes behaves like this, so it should work

If you set it to stereo it has left and right feedback. And NO assigning it only to the left doesn't work. In fact then you get the error as well. It keeps saying ' communicating' I think it is a bug

Back
Top Bottom