Preset for You: "Blade Runner M@"

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

I first created this experimental preset on the day that Roy Batty is said to have been "born". I decided to release it on the day I heard that Rutger Hauer had died. @2112 and a few others enjoyed playing with it at Axe-Fest and I hope you do too.

Play long low notes. Scenes 1, 2, and 3 are set up. My rig uses two expression pedals, which I recommend. However, for this version, I have replaced those with MANUAL controllers on the Per-Preset Performance Controllers page. You'll need to change those modifier sources to your own pedals if you prefer.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7141

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this must be the preset that was in one of the Axe-Fest videos; perhaps one of Leon's videos. Hoping it will transfer to the FM3. Saving this thread to revisit later.

This is super badass!
My only wish on this would be that the manual controllers could move the filters faster so a single turn of the knob would waaannnngggzzzz!
But really ... Wow. Another genius preset Matt!

Sup? :)

Is it gone? did I miss it?,,, clicked on the link and all I got was this "You cannot edit this preset. Please use your browser's back button to try again. "

MOSHON
DAVE

This is pretty cool. Double fun when you kick in the Sustainer and slide the infinite notes around the neck.

That's a fantastic preset - Thanks for sharing it. Now I feel I have seen things too.
Pauly

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

I first created this experimental preset on the day that Roy Batty is said to have been "born". I decided to release it on the day I heard that Rutger Hauer had died. @2112 and a few others enjoyed playing with it at Axe-Fest and I hope you do too.

Play long low notes. Scenes 1, 2, and 3 are set up. My rig uses two expression pedals, which I recommend. However, for this version, I have replaced those with MANUAL controllers on the Per-Preset Performance Controllers page. You'll need to change those modifier sources to your own pedals if you prefer.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7141

Thanks for this Matt, could you please elucidate a bit on how to set this up using EXP pedals in your preferred config...there are 5 values in the Perform-PP window and I'm unclear which to change ...

Back
Top Bottom